Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted / Share] Looking to house share in Waterford

• 23-10-2014 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a place (house or apartment) in Waterford if anyone know anything. 26 year old so hoping to live with people around this age or older.

Any info appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 leeAnne84

Hi, i am also looking for some1 to house share in Waterford area asap...im very easy going and have a laugh, like thinks kept clean and tidy but im not OCD... I am looking for a place with garden and some1 who wouldn't mind my dog altho she be kept outside

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement