Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re Neura heatpump

Options
  • 23-10-2014 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, the electricity went off the other day and when it came back on my heatpump wasn't working right.
    It keeps saying that the temperature has been reached, yet it shows 17 degrees.
    When I turn up the thermostat the system calls for water but nothing happens.
    The pump turns on, but there is no water going through the pipes.

I would be grateful for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭freddyuk

Possibly the water temperature is too low. Try using the boost immersion to heat the water to 20c and see what happens?
    You will need to override the pump to get the flow temperature to read over 10-15c through the pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Tommyboy08

richardwhl wrote: »
    Hi, the electricity went off the other day and when it came back on my heatpump wasn't working right.
    It keeps saying that the temperature has been reached, yet it shows 17 degrees.
    When I turn up the thermostat the system calls for water but nothing happens.
    The pump turns on, but there is no water going through the pipes.

I would be grateful for any help

Check your powerflex unit inside your control panel (I'm presuming you have the circular green unit outside in the garden) see if it has an error code on the screen, eg F033, F004
    Try powering it off for 5 mins and do a restart,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 richardwhl

Sorry guys, I forgot to say that the pump is for an underfloor geothermal heating system. Don't know if this makes any difference.

Advertisement