Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress duplication

Options
  • 23-10-2014 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I'm on the minimus plan and I'm having trouble duplicating my wordpress site to create a local copy for testing etc... I normally use a very popular wordpress plugin called duplicator but when trying to use it on my current plan I'm finding that the server times out while the plugin is in the process of building an archive file. Is there anyway to increase the server time or could you suggest an alternative method of duplicating that is blacknight server friendly. 

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'm not familiar with the plugin or how it works, so I'd recommend you open a ticket with our helpdesk with more details.
    You *should* be able to login to PhpMyAdmin and get a dump of the MySQL database and import that into your local setup.. 

HTH

Michele

Advertisement