Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lag compensation

• 23-10-2014 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

So I've been playing some ghosts in anticipation of advanced warfare and I have to say i'm going off fps's due to the bloody lag componsation, anyone else feel the same, a dice should roll on screen when you start shooting if its even you get a kill odd you die because thats basically how fps's are today,

just thought i get that out agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,299 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Whatever they did in BO2 it didn't seem to be as bad as in the IW games. That said you could say that about every facet of the last 2 Treyarch games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Liam O wrote: »
    Whatever they did in BO2 it didn't seem to be as bad as in the IW games. That said you could say that about every facet of the last 2 Treyarch games.

It's funny but I would say the opposite. Didn't notice the issue so much in MW2, Blops or MW3 but in Blops 2 I couldn't seem to see round it. Gave up probably by January that year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I don't think there was lag comp in MW2.

The issue with BO2 is the hit detection can be dodgy at times which makes it really noticeable because you'll shoot half a magazine into someone and they'll turn around and one shot you. It swings all over the place, sometimes when I pull host I can drop people instantly and other times I can't win a gun fight no matter what.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah that's how I remember Blops 2 now you mention it. It was totally unpredictable. It's weird though because I know loads of people loved it and didn't seem to have as bad a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

"Other peoples connections are whats dragging it down." No **** sherlock, glad to see its not just me anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement