Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not paid

Options
  • 23-10-2014 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if you could help me was supposed to be paid today, but checking online my salary is not in my account.

Any chance you could have a look at this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭remoh

Hi, just wondering if you could help me was supposed to be paid today, but checking online my salary is not in my account.

Any chance you could have a look at this?
    Same issue here... Something to do SEPA I presume :confused:....

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Same here, Just checked and not paid as yet.
     I just rang them and they told me it would be fixed by dinner time and money would be in bank.(another SEPA issue)
    Nothing on their home page or the like. I wish they could get this stuff fixed once and for all
    Its getting to the stage whereby every two weeks I hate checking incase BOI have not paid me.
    Can someone from BOI come on here and give an update please on when this will be sorted.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi All, [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Credits can arrive at multiple times throughout the day into your account and should be with you shortly.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please note that Bank of Ireland will credit funds into an account as soon as we receive them from the sending bank. We can confirm that we are processing payments as normal. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I hope this clarifies the matter for you, and if you need help with any other query please do not hesitate to contact us again. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭remoh

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi All, [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie today.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Credits can arrive at multiple times throughout the day into your account and should be with you shortly.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please note that Bank of Ireland will credit funds into an account as soon as we receive them from the sending bank. We can confirm that we are processing payments as normal. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I hope this clarifies the matter for you, and if you need help with any other query please do not hesitate to contact us again. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]
    Hi Elaine,

I'm sorry, but before SEPA came in my wages would show up in my account the same time all the time. You could nearly set your clock by them coming. Now, since SEPA has come in it's a lucky dip on what time they arrive. Could have been tricky getting to work this morning if I was reliant on getting diesel with some of my wages. Folk are just not happy with the system that has been brought in to "supposedly" make things like this easier.

Thanks

Wayne

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pissednbroke

It's funny, what happens when the company banks with BOI too?

All fixed for me anyways.

• Advertisement
Advertisement