Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabinet Maker in Kildare?

Options
  • 23-10-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good carpenter or cabinet maker in Kildare?

Just looking to get a fairly basic unit make up but having a right pain finding someone to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

www.handytradesmen.ie - have dealt with Rob on several occasions, had an attic floored and ladder installed - a very trustworthy guy and offers an exceptional service. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Check out the gallery to see his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Anatom

We used Leo Reilly out in Donadea to install our kitchen a few years ago. Really good to deal with and has been back to fix things like the fridge door etc. which have suffered from the effects of children and their friends slamming it open and closed...

http://www.leoreillykitchendesign.com/

They'll do cabinetry as well as far as I know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Where are you based?
    We found an excellent one in Maynooth,
    PM me if you want details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Based near Naas. Sure fire me on the details if you have them.
    Ive mailed two places today but no answers yet so no harm in getting a price from a third person.

Advertisement