Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl: €10 off €50 spend in SundayWorld

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I bought the Times yesterday too but no voucher :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

kitchenkid wrote: »
    I have exactly the same experience !!!! bought the Sunday Times but no voucher!

+1:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

saggycaggy wrote: »
    ...Does anybody know if there was meant to be a €10 off voucher in yesterdays Sunday Times?? My husband received an email during the week about the money off voucher in the SW and the Sunday Times so he went out to do the shop yest in Lidl and bought the Sunday Times but found no voucher.
    Did he get the email directly from Lidl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

leck wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it is, he took a screen shot at the time to remind himself about it but has since deleted the email unfortunately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

leck wrote: »
    I got the Lidl email on 31 October.
    I assumed it was a mistake as it mentioned the SundayWorld & Times and would be published two days after Samhain

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kitchenkid

The email was from info@newsletter.lidl.ie and stated voucher would be in "this Sunday's Sunday World or Sunday Times". Very odd indeed.

I phoned Customer Service there and the lady told me that the voucher was in the Lidl leaflet that was in the paper. I don't remember seeing it myself and went through the paper there and I don't have it. Any else have it? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭Harika

Was looking through the Lidl leaflet but did not see it. Will have another look later.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kitchenkid

saggycaggy wrote: »
    I phoned Customer Service there and the lady told me that the voucher was in the Lidl leaflet that was in the paper. I don't remember seeing it myself and went through the paper there and I don't have it. Any else have it? Thanks

I am quite sure there was no Lidl leaflet in my Sunday Times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

slightly off topic but can you use tesco vouchers in lidl?will they accept them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

crazygeryy wrote: »
    slightly off topic but can you use tesco vouchers in lidl?will they accept them?

No! Only the other way around!

Harika wrote: »
    Was looking through the Lidl leaflet but did not see it. Will have another look later.

Did that leaflet come with the paper on Sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

kitchenkid wrote: »
    I am quite sure there was no Lidl leaflet in my Sunday Times.

Same here, I've never seen a Lild leaflet in the Sunday imes and I buy it weekly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

there was a Lidl €10 off a €50 shop in the Sunday Life paper up north today. Anyone know did any papers down here carry one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Muahahaha wrote: »
    there was a Lidl €10 off a €50 shop in the Sunday Life paper up north today. Anyone know did any papers down here carry one?
    £10 off £50 surely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement