Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS/ Psychology Research Methods Grinds (Looking for)

Options
  • 23-10-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Currently in 4th yr in UL and need a bit of help with a stats module using SPSS for data analysis.

Anyone know anywhere on campus or in Limerick where I can go for help (besides the module leader)?

Interested in grinds ideally.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Talk to the TAs/postgrads in your department. It's not unusual for postgrads to give tuition to make some extra money and if they're using SPSS for their research they'll know it pretty well.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Patrick Wall

gruffler91 wrote: »
    Currently in 4th yr in UL and need a bit of help with a stats module using SPSS for data analysis.

Anyone know anywhere on campus or in Limerick where I can go for help (besides the module leader)?

Interested in grinds ideally.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks :)

I give grinds in SPSS and could arrange to meet with you some stage next week or the week after. Email me at pwall @ iol.ie for further details or text 085-1256896.

Advertisement