Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan

Options
  • 23-10-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

i own my house have my own car van tractor all paid for, but i have no credit history and no job, i have been offered another house but cant afford the legal fees and would like to pay them all at once as that is the way i like to pay things, what i like to know is there anyway i could get a loan on this bases

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The issue when applying for a loan is first and foremost how you propose to repay it, what will your proposal be on that front given that you have no job?

If the house is a gift you will be liable for capital acquisition tax. Either way, the Revenue will be asking your solicitor for your PPS number and will want to know where you got the money to pay for it.

Advertisement