Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a Climote!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Kettle...  because Tea

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Q7

juice maker to make some healthy drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

pellet stove great for easy heating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

George Foreman Grill. No mess. Minimal cleaning required, food tastes better, its healthier. You cant go wrong. 

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

D Link eye on baby monitor! Night vision two way audio lulabys and remote access, priceless :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

the microwave, as its great at doing loads of things

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Dishwasher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Electric shower. Cant beat a good wash!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Definitely the dishwasher.  Possibly the greatest appliance ever invented, especially for those of us who would otherwise be happy to let the dishes pile up until they resembled the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 excavate

my favorite appliance is the electric kettle because without it i'd have a harder time making hot beverages. They're getting easier with one cup boilers and instantly boiled water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

My Pure Evoke Flow Internet/DAB/FM Radio, hours of music, chat and news all day every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

My favourite appliance is my cooker.... It's like a magic machine where I put in a chicken and over an hour later it's crispy brown and delicious! And I always put plenty of roses ties in the tray along with a full unpeeled garlic and a shake of salt/ pepper and a few herbs....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭greasepalm

my new favourite toy is my bed i bought at the last show back raises to look at tv and if back is painful raise leg position also and if needed it vibrates head to toe with different settings pulse ripple and others,wonder why i did not sign up for a free climote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Definitely the juice maker! A healthy drink in seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Electric Shower

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Louise2b

I'm voting for the dishwasher as my favourite domestic appliance for convenience. Could list quite a few favourites! 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,568 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I've always been a big fan of the electric leaf blower! 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jil

Breadmaker. It is great  to wake up to the smell of fresh bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

My Gaggia Classic coffee maker. Café style coffee without having to go to a Café. Simple as...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Mine is the kettle, def have solved some problems in many a house with a nice cuppa. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Favourite appliance is my microwave. Great for making popcorn and hot chocolates on these cold evenings.  

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

fridge

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

My Dyson! Makes light work of the cleaning & keeps the families allergies in check!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

No brainer:

The Smartphone... life is nearly unfathomable without it now, it connects so many aspects of our lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks to everyone for the competition entries - seems the fridge and dishwasher have topped the list of your favourite modern appliances. An honourable mention goes to the kettle, because, well - tea, as livedmg put it.

Anyway, without further ado, the winner of the climote (plus installation) is... Roselm with this post

Congratulations Roselm, we hope you make great use of the climote now that there's more of a nip in the air! :-)

Thanks again to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Hmmm.  The randomly chosen entry happened to be the one by somebody suggesting the climote. 

Shenanigans. 

(Congratulations Roselm)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BrianMac21

The kettle ...nothing beats a good cup of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Tzardine,

We can assure you that the winning entry was chosen completely randomly (via random.org, as per our T&C's) - we know how it appears, but it's purely a coincidence (and a good one for Roselm)! :)

Thanks,
    David

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement