Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email Newsletters - Pixmania

Options
  • 23-10-2014 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

I opted into this when signing up to their website in the past, on the 1st of October I requested to be unsubscribed from the service to which I received an email stating "process can take 24-48 hours to complete".

I recieved another newsletter on October 3rd, on October 4th I requested to be unsubscribed from the service to which I received an email stating "process can take 24-48 hours to complete".

I again received newsletters on October 7th & 8th, on October 9th I requested to be unsubscribed from the service to which I received an email stating "process can take 24-48 hours to complete".

Once again I received newsletters on October 15th & 17th, on October 17th I requested to be unsubscribed from the service to which I received an email stating "process can take 24-48 hours to complete".

Since my last request to unsubscribe I have received 2 further newsletters. I contacted customer care via telephone on October 21st to be told it would be passed onto the organisations I.T department to be rectified.

Is there any point in contacting the Data Protection Office?

Comments

Advertisement