Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting Agents NCD

Options
  • 23-10-2014 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I hope it's ok to ask this but can anyone recommend a letting agent in the area? Or anyone who has rented their house out by themselves, how did you find the process? I'm thinking of a letting agent as I believe they do financial checks etc and I'm hoping they would be capable of sussing out good tenants.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Which general area? A lot of local agents will deal with properties within, say, a 10km radius of where they are based.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

If you're talking about Swords I'd highly recommend Paul Reddy. We've used him a few times and he's been marvellous. In my opinion it's worth paying someone to do all the checks and organise everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

It's Lusk so presumably either a Swords or Skerries based agent, although some from the city seem to cover wide areas. Thanks for the input.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I found Kelly & Co in Skerries be very good.

Advertisement