Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20euro reward

Options
  • 23-10-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

You advertise a 20 euro Supervalu voucher to all Electric Ireland customers but from what I have read on your site I have to sign up to their(SV) loyalty scheme which I do not wish to do so please clarify.

Also , why do you need date of birth instead of age group for example together with my name , address and e. mail details . Is this information sold ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Brima,

Thank you for getting in touch with these queries. We're offering a €20 SuperValu gift card to all residential customers who sign up to Powering Rewards before 16th November. Powering Rewards is our loyalty programme, which offers different offers each quarter. The gift card offer is connected to the Powering Rewards programme, so you would need to sign up to receive it.

A date of birth is required upon registration for two reasons. Firstly, all members of Powering Rewards must be over 18 to join which is why we need a date of birth to confirm this. Date of birth is also used as a security question when someone joins but forgets their password.  It allows the system a double check along with your email address to prove who you are. Your Powering Rewards account is linked to your Electric Ireland account where these details are confirmed. Your information will be used in accordance with Data Protection guidelines, they will not be released to a third party.

If you've any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Hi Brima,

Thank you for getting in touch with these queries. We're offering a €20 SuperValu gift card to all residential customers who sign up to Powering Rewards before 16th November. Powering Rewards is our loyalty programme, which offers different offers each quarter. The gift card offer is connected to the Powering Rewards programme, so you would need to sign up to receive it.

A date of birth is required upon registration for two reasons. Firstly, all members of Powering Rewards must be over 18 to join which is why we need a date of birth to confirm this. Date of birth is also used as a security question when someone joins but forgets their password.  It allows the system a double check along with your email address to prove who you are. Your Powering Rewards account is linked to your Electric Ireland account where these details are confirmed. Your information will be used in accordance with Data Protection guidelines, they will not be released to a third party.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

I never recieved it after registering !!

Hi tharmor,

The gift cards will be sent out from this month, and every customer should receive theirs by the end of November. They're being sent out in chronological order of when customers registered for the programme.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Brima wrote: »
    You advertise a 20 euro Supervalu voucher to all Electric Ireland customers but from what I have read on your site I have to sign up to their(SV) loyalty scheme which I do not wish to do so please clarify.

Also , why do you need date of birth instead of age group for example together with my name , address and e. mail details . Is this information sold ?
    Hi Brima,

Just to clarify, you do not need to be a member of the SuperValu Real Rewards scheme to register for our Powering Rewards programme. Customers who shop in SuperValu can use the Real Reward card points they amass in-store to earn money off their energy bill. This is only one section of Powering Rewards however, you can join without one and still avail of the offers/competitions on the programme.

If there's anything further I can clarify for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Hi tharmor,

The gift cards will be sent out from this month, and every customer should receive theirs by the end of November. They're being sent out in chronological order of when customers registered for the programme.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

But i had registered 3-4 months back.....hope i qualify....

• Advertisement

Hi tharmor,

If you have already registered for Powering Rewards, then you will indeed receive a €20 SuperValu gift card. Every customer who signs up at www.poweringrewards.ie before 16th November will be posted out one by the end of November.

If you've any further questions, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Will I have a minimum spend e.g. €100 before I can use the €20 SuperValu Gift Card or can I just purchase €20 worth of goods and have nothing to pay using the card?

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Will I have a minimum spend e.g. €100 before I can use the €20 SuperValu Gift Card or can I just purchase €20 worth of goods and have nothing to pay using the card?
    Hi Delta2113,

Thank you for your question. There will be no minimum spend required for your gift card, you'll be able to spend the €20 right away in your chosen SuperValu store.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Hi Delta2113,

Thank you for your question. There will be no minimum spend required for your gift card, you'll be able to spend the €20 right away in your chosen SuperValu store.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife,

I have sent my details...can you confirm if system is updated reflecting my registration please ??

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 madthing1

Hiya

I am trying to register my electricity account for poweringrewards and I keep getting told that "We could not register your electric account no. xxxxxxx" - I'm not sure if it has already been registered and I am wondering if there is any way of checking - I do not want to loose out on the €20 reward for Super Valu - even when I put in my Super Value rewards card no. it also says that this cannot be used - when it has been validated and used and points gathered etc for years.

Please let me know how to rectify this before the deadline.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi madthing1,

Yes, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number.

Do also please confirm in the note that you are the account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭acassells80

Hi when doesthe €20 gift card expire- no expiry date on the reverse of the card

Hi acassells80,

I have checked into this with the Powering Rewards team, and they advise that the gift-card expires a year from issue.

That batch of SuperValu gift-cards (for Powering Rewards) was issued in October/November last.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Brima

Hi Brima,

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Hi Again Aoife,

I have not received my 20 euro SV gift card .  I am still waiting !

Regards,

Brima

Hi Brima,

Very sorry to read it. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name and address in full, and your email address, we will liaise with our colleagues in the Powering Rewards team and you will be updated ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

Hi Again Aoife,

I have not received my 20 euro SV gift card .  I am still waiting !

Regards,

Brima

Thank you Una, I have now received my 20 euro gift card !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Brima,

We're glad to read it. We just responded to your private message.

Do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Buttynic

Hi, I signed up to the rewards also and never received a gift card ? Please advise ? Trevor

Hi Trevor,

If you signed up for Powering Rewards on or any time before 16th November, you should have received a SuperValu gift-card in the post automatically.
    Sorry if you signed up on a date as per above; do private message us your Electric Ireland account number, address and email, and we will liaise with our colleagues in the Powering Rewards team for you then.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

Hi Una i recieved my supervalue 20euro card but when i went into supervalue they told me there was nothing on the card.. Do i have to do anything after i recieve the card to activate it?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi brendan86,

We are sorry to read this. There is no requirement to activate the card.

When did you receive the card? We would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your name, account number, postal address and the email address you used to register?

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

Hi brendan86,

When did you receive the card? We would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your name, account number, postal address and the email address you used to register?

Regards,
    Aoife

Aoife i got my dad to check again this morning just to make sure and it worked this time :) thanks for quick response

Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pologirl

brendan86 wrote: »
    Hi brendan86,

Regards,
    Aoife

Aoife i got my dad to check again this morning just to make sure and it worked this time :) thanks for quick response

Brendan
    Hi there
    we never received out 20 voucher for supervalue wither.
    can we still get it?
    thank you

Hi pologirl,

We can see a private message came in from you - we will review it ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pologirl

Hi pologirl,

We can see a private message came in from you - we will review it ASAP.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,
    I have not got any reponse on this yet just wondering if you have had a chance to review?
    thank you

Hi pologirl,

The system we use to respond does indicate we replied to your message. Do you have private message notifications switched on?

If you go into your settings via Control Panel, the Edit Options link is the one for private messaging set-up.

We will send another response to your PM also.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement