Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Show - 24th. October 2014

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

He sounded like a pervert ;)

And her informing him where her boyfriend had just come from completely went over his head.
    He obviously was not briefed by his top notch backroom team that there was an important match in Oriel park

I agree!

My husband was shouting at the TV "Ask her what the score was!!!!" (He had been in the gym and hadn't seen the result)

Luckily I kindly informed him that Dundalk had won........I am not a football fan (I actually hate it) but you couldn't have missed this result.......What's DLB's excuse - was he even aware of the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭micar

jebforever wrote: »
    This is up there with the best songs they've ever written, I love it.

Good version. However, the version on Jools Holland was amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    That particular "There's a lot of messers..." was amongst the most condescending things i've ever seen.

They're homeless, not f*ckin children.

And then they wheeled out the elderly man and then proceeded to talk about him, not to him. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Ah come off it isn't it better than taxing everyone in middle Ireland to prop up the social welfare bill like we have today. PDs could have been a great party. I for one have great respect for Des O'Malley

Des O' Malley will unfortunately never get his just dues. There are very few Irish politicians who genuinely sought the reforms that were needed to clean up the cesspit that exists.

The fact that the PD's were subsequently dissolved is a cautionary tale on the Irish political sphere. There is a lot of talk but no real appetite for the sort of reforms that are needed. He is also one of the few people to call out the Sinn Fein spin machine.

Advertisement