Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man chops off his own manhood

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The thought of cutting my penis off sends shivers down my spine :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Mackas_view

K4t wrote: »
    I've considered doing it myself recently but not for the same reasons. Obviously it's something you'd regret immediately but sometimes our thoughts can overwhelm us. He probably needs some counselling.

Yeah probably does alright. ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Larianne wrote: »
    I was watching a programme today where they were discussing penis sizes, what the average size is etc.

The doctor was saying how when guys get glimpses of other men's penises/penii(?) say when at the urinals, that looking at them sideways looks bigger than looking down at it from above.
    The doctor said the average size is 5-6 inches, and added that anything over 3 inches is normal.

She also stated that men were way more hung up about the size of the penis than women were.

The guy who cut off his penis was probably shíte at foreplay and had nothing to do with the penis size. What a stupid thing to do!!

3 inches? thats pathetic not normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭rozeboosje

McChubbin wrote: »
    Ouch.
    This story reminds me of that "Amazing Athiest" guy that used to rant on Youtube a few years back. If I remember correctly, he suffered from a genetic quirk known as a microphallus and one day ended up so frustrated he boiled a kettle and poured the contents all over his genitals.
    Yeesh. As odious as the guy came across in his videos, I do feel sorry that he was so troubled he had to resort to harming himself like that. :(

No, sorry. The guy stuck a banana up his arse alright but he never boiled his genitals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Beano wrote: »
    3 inches? thats pathetic not normal.

So you prefer to take a bigger dick. That doesn't necessarily mean it's true for all women/homosexuals

lertsnim wrote: »
    So you prefer to take a bigger dick. That doesn't necessarily mean it's true for all women/homosexuals

eh, i'm not a woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

eh, i'm not a woman
    That leaves only one other option then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

eh, i'm not a woman

2nd option then perhaps?

2nd option then perhaps?

Or perhaps my opinion is not related to what i want to do with them. Oh sorry this is AH so all opinions must have an agenda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Police searched his house and discovered the severed organ in a bin after it had been cut off with a single swipe from a razor blade.

Single swipe?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

It's pretty amazing the ridicule and even blame towards him (for not being good in bed - maybe she was crap in bed too?) even though he obviously had severe mental issues to cut his own penis off. Most of this is coming from fellow men too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭BrokenHero

I blame his mother.

How could she know that her son's penis was small and yet not do what any good mother should.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2285824/Mother-drowns-son-bath-thought-small-penis-ruin-life.html

Or perhaps my opinion is not related to what i want to do with them. Oh sorry this is AH so all opinions must have an agenda
    Pretty low calling it pathetic though considering it's not something anyone with such a condition can change. The psychological affects can be drastic as shown by the story the OP posted. Your reply (even though it is AH) is pretty horrible and it just validates the insecurities that these people have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

smash wrote: »
    Pretty low calling it pathetic though considering it's not something anyone with such a condition can change. The psychological affects can be drastic as shown by the story the OP posted. Your reply (even though it is AH) is pretty horrible and it just validates the insecurities that these people have.
    I know. The way they said "pathetic" - I had to re-read it as it seemed like something the person actually has control over.
    People are saying the guy was an eejit to cut it off rather than improving his bedroom skills. Seeing as he obviously has psychological issues, that's pretty irrelevant and unhelpful (and puts the expectation of doing all the work on him, even though the woman had a role to play also) and it continues to put the blame on him.

If they have insecurities they are based on the fact that they have a small dick. I dont think they need anybody else to confirm or validate that for them. My original post was in reply to somebody that said that a 3 inch dick was a normal size. It isnt. Its a medical condition.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

• Advertisement

If they have insecurities they are based on the fact that they have a small dick. I dont think they need anybody else to confirm or validate that for them. My original post was in reply to somebody that said that a 3 inch dick was a normal size. It isnt. Its a medical condition.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php
    The original quote was "The doctor said the average size is 5-6 inches, and added that anything over 3 inches is normal". Which is true according to medical terms. Below that is described as a micropenis which is a condition.

And yea, their insecurities are based around them having a small dick, but only because people like you ridicule them. Because for most of these people it is in fact considered normal in the medical sense. I just find it a very immature attitude to be honest. It's like teenage girls slagging each other for not having boobs yet. But the difference is that boobs can eventually grow and realistically they're not important to sex the way a penis is. If an adult male has a small one, there's not a whole lot that can be done about it. I feel sorry for those kind of lads and I wouldn't ever slag them about it.

The original quote was "The doctor said the average size is 5-6 inches, and added that anything over 3 inches is normal". Which is true according to medical terms. Below that is described as a micropenis which is a condition.

And yea, their insecurities are based around them having a small dick, but only because people like you ridicule them. Because for most of these people it is in fact considered normal in the medical sense. I just find it a very immature attitude to be honest. It's like teenage girls slagging each other for not having boobs yet. But the difference is that boobs can eventually grow and realistically they're not important to sex the way a penis is. If an adult male has a small one, there's not a whole lot that can be done about it. I feel sorry for those kind of lads and I wouldn't ever slag them about it.

You do realise this is AH and not Personal Issues right?

You do realise this is AH and not Personal Issues right?

I know. The point is that you wouldn't look at say someone with a birthmark on their face and laugh or say their face was pathetic would you?

I know. The point is that you wouldn't look at say someone with a birthmark on their face and laugh or say their face was pathetic would you?

I wasnt speaking to somebodies face. I was writing on an anonymous message board. In a forum that is not noted for being, shall we say, delicate. If what i said offends you then perhaps AH is not for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

His ex was probably just a massive cunt

in more ways than one.

• Advertisement

RoboRat wrote: »

in more ways than one.

Like the bridesmaid in The Godfather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

It's pretty amazing the ridicule and even blame towards him (for not being good in bed - maybe she was crap in bed too?) even though he obviously had severe mental issues to cut his own penis off. Most of this is coming from fellow men too.

they are very cutting remarks.

I couldn't help it. And don't judge me based on my font size. I can type just as well as a man with a bigger font

I wasnt speaking to somebodies face. I was writing on an anonymous message board. In a forum that is not noted for being, shall we say, delicate. If what i said offends you then perhaps AH is not for you.

I know what AH is about. I have almost 4 times the amount of posts in AH than you have through the entire site. My point is that anonymous or not, it's low to say it's pathetic when it's something that the guy has no control over and can't be changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Police searched his house and discovered the severed organ in a bin after it had been cut off with a single swipe from a razor blade."

Jays, I hope it wasn't the Gilette Fusion he went at it with!

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Jays, I hope it wasn't the Gilette Fusion he went at it with!

how could it be, we're all still waiting for them.

I know what AH is about. I have almost 4 times the amount of posts in AH than you have through the entire site.

You are not your post count.
    My point is that anonymous or not, it's low to say it's pathetic when it's something that the guy has no control over and can't be changed.

And it can be changed.

And it can be changed.

Not safely, or to any point where it would be considered average.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Look guys, the moral of the story is don't get hung up on the size of your equipment. Women, mostly, couldn't care less.

Don't make sex entirely peniscentric. God gave you hands, fingers, a tongue and a mind for more than their most obvious functions.

Remember too, a self-mutilation isn't just for christmas- it's for life.

Until next time... Look after yourselves... And each other.

Goodnight.

Not safely, or to any point where it would be considered average.

Improved then. and pretty safely. They just cut the ligament at the base of the shaft.

Improved then. and pretty safely. They just cut the ligament at the base of the shaft.

Which gives a slightly larger flaccid look and has no bearing on the erect state. Anyway, it's a different topic not suited to AH so it doesn't matter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭rozeboosje

not suited to AH

:eek: there is stuff that is not suited to AH?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

RoboRat wrote: »

in more ways than one.

What his ex was, or wasn't, and no matter what size her vagina is, they're completely irrelevant to the story. The guy cut off his own penis of his own volition. His ex neither forced him nor asked him to do it, and we don't know if she had tried to help him with his issues with his penis, maybe for her it wasn't his penis at all, but the fact he was too focussed on it during sex was off-putting for her which meant she couldn't enjoy sex either.

It'd frustrate the hell out of me anyway if a person were obsessive about one particular part of their body, and wanted me to be obsessed about it too. There's only so much anyone can take before they'd break up with someone like that. The fact he cut off his penis afterwards? Nothing to do with his ex.

Which gives a slightly larger flaccid look and has no bearing on the erect state. .

Well you're wrong on that but dont let that stop you eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 DiegoCosta

Jelqing can increase it's size.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

We'd all be collecting money and pouring buckets of water over our heads on facebook if the genders were reversed and some girl mutilated her fanny due to being told she was a sack of spuds in bed by her lover. No one would be laughing at her

Peist2007 wrote: »
    We'd all be collecting money and pouring buckets of water over our heads on facebook if the genders were reversed and some girl mutilated her fanny due to being told she was a sack of spuds in bed by her lover. No one would be laughing at her

Tell you what, you start with the ice bucket thing or whatever, and I'll join in behind you.

No? You don't actually care at all? So it was just nonsense talk then? I thought as much.

Tell you what, you start with the ice bucket thing or whatever, and I'll join in behind you.

No? You don't actually care at all? So it was just nonsense talk then? I thought as much.

When did he say he cared? He's pointing out the sexism in our society which is a valid point.

How was it nonsense talk you complete muppet? I was making a point that i see another poster has outlined for you. Keep up good ladeen

DiegoCosta wrote: »
    When did he say he cared? He's pointing out the sexism in our society which is a valid point.

In what society? This incident happened in Macedonia first of all, not in Ireland.

Second, it's not a valid point because he had to make it up. What happened in the OP actually happened, the bit about the girl, he had to make that up.

So the only one being sexist here, is him, spotting sexism where there is none.

That "reverse the genders" crap needs to go the same way as other nonsense phrases around here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

In what society? This incident happened in Macedonia first of all, not in Ireland.

Second, it's not a valid point because he had to make it up. What happened in the OP actually happened, the bit about the girl, he had to make that up.

That "reverse the genders" crap needs to go the same way as other nonsense phrases around here.

Still missing the point.

Still missing the point.

Holy crap that was the most clear example of someone missing the point i think i have seen here. And to be so certain of it too. Hilarious!

Second, it's not a valid point because he had to make it up.

So are you saying that using an analogy is invalid in all cases? LOL

How was it nonsense talk you complete muppet? I was making a point that i see another poster has outlined for you. Keep up good ladeen

Well you're easily upset! Don't go getting any ideas now...

Still missing the point.

How have I missed the point? One incident actually happened, the other they had to make up, there was no comparison between the two and in order to make their point, the poster had to go making stuff up that was no reflection on reality. They mutilated their own point.

So are you saying that using an analogy is invalid in all cases? LOL

Analogies can be useful in explaining concepts, not very useful in drawing comparisons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Larianne wrote: »
    I was watching a programme today where they were discussing penis sizes, what the average size is etc.

The doctor said the average size is 5-6 inches, and added that anything over 3 inches is normal.

!

Is that 5 to 6" erect or on 'standby' so to speak?

• Advertisement

Well you're easily upset! Don't go getting any ideas now...

How have I missed the point? One incident actually happened, the other they had to make up, there was no comparison between the two and in order to make their point, the poster had to go making stuff up that was no reflection on reality. They mutilated their own point.

You're actually too stupid to even try to explain this to. As you were :rolleyes:

In our society for one, mutilation of a man's genitals is comedy whereas mutilation of a woman's is tragic which it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Tina Turner on seeing Mick Jaggers small penis "Who you gonna pleasure with that??" Mick Jagger "Myself!".

Well you're wrong on that but dont let that stop you eh?

"The most common procedure is to cut the ligament that connects the penis to the pelvic bone. This allows a little more of the shaft -- on average less than an inch -- to become visible outside the body. It's not really lengthening the penis so much as revealing more of what's usually hidden."
    http://www.m.webmd.com/men/guide/penis-enlargement-does-it-work

You're actually too stupid to even try to explain this to. As you were :rolleyes:

I'm too stupid, because you can't explain what you mean?

Well that's a reversal of responsibility.

• Advertisement
Advertisement