Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4s SHAREPLAY feature good or bad for devs????

Options
  • 24-10-2014 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

I love the sound of it and its coming on tuesday but christ I can see this being abused to hell

which could be a bad thing for devs no??
    this thing sounds almost to good to be true

it limits your party session to an hour but then im sure you can just restart it again and carry on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

It won't be abusable. Sony and the devs implementing it in their games aren't stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

From what i have read the limitations are to great. I know in my case I cant myself using it for my friends as I play usually when they do not the same game always but its usually the same time frame. Which means that when they want to play a game i have i have to give up my ps4 to let them do it. While this doesnt bother me to let a friend play if the system let me play a different game while they play the other game that would be fine but locking me out of my own system is a bit far for me. If it works differently sorry

Advertisement