Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats has you up at this time?

• 24-10-2014 2:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else lost the concept of time threw out the day?
    Its just going on two am now and here i am in my sitting room doing nothing when i should more then likely be in bed.

What has everyone else up ? Is it a regular thing or just one of those nights/mornings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

Making my trades on the HKEx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can't sleep, what's new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

long night of editing in work. square eyes at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Im out of work then add in the fact my son sleeps arseways lately this time of night is really only time i get to myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

An insatiable horn

• Advertisement

Im out of work then add in the fact my son sleeps arseways lately this time of night is really only time i get to myself.

and now after seeing your username i have those opening chords running thru my head :(

damn you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

College work. Want to get it done before the weekend so I can get laaaangered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Day off tomorrow and saturday and sunday and monday.......so decided to open those 12 packs of budweiser and get stuck in for the long weekend after a suffering past week. Cheers, may the beers be with you.....Always.

dpofloinn wrote: »
    An insatiable horn

there's no quenchin one of those lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Shit the bed again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Just finished work, having started at 8am this morning. Bloody last minute problems, exacerbated by busybodies.

degsie wrote: »
    Learning the difference between 'threw out' and 'throughout'.

Being a petty ****e more like :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Had to get out of KeithM89's bed again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Shit the bed again.

You got to stop doing bare back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Insomnia mixed with very flexible work hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Shit the bed again.

I made it to the toilet, this time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Peyton Manning's supple throwing hand.

It was half seven in the morning when i got off here yesterday ffs. Long time since i did that wouldnt mind but i got back up at about ten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Assignments due tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 big.bird84

Screaming child. Joy

I'm not in work till 2 so just watched a film to pass the time. Boards generally slows down about 1 so I've no idea what I'm even doing on here :/

big.bird84 wrote: »
    Screaming child. Joy

What age?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm not in work till 2 so just watched a film to pass the time. Boards generally slows down about 1 so I've no idea what I'm even doing on here :/

I should become a mod......... Id be the mod that never sleeps ! Fighting crime all the time !!

I got a new dog yesterday. She was asleep in the kitchen but got woken by something and couldn't calm down. Barking a bit at things there weren't actually in the garden. I had to put her in the bathroom to calm her down :(

I'd have her the bed with me only I know that's the worst idea ever. Poor doggie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Listening to classic rock ballads and browsing Reddit out of boredom. Also, intermitent dental pain/neuralglia is plaguing me tonight. I don't feel up to attempting to sleep when I know I'll only end up lying in bed willing the pain to go. :(

I got a new dog yesterday. She was asleep in the kitchen but got woken by something and couldn't calm down. Barking a bit at things there weren't actually in the garden. I had to put her in the bathroom to calm her down :(

I'd have her the bed with me only I know that's the worst idea ever. Poor doggie.

Your dog will the first in history that sees anywhere next or near a bath as a place of calm. :p

McChubbin wrote: »
    Listening to classic rock ballads and browsing Reddit out of boredom. Also, intermitent dental pain/neuralglia is plaguing me tonight. I don't feel up to attempting to sleep when I know I'll only end up lying in bed willing the pain to go. :(

Oh god Reddit i knew i didnt do something today!!! :pac:

Your dog will the first in history that sees anywhere next or near a bath as a place of calm. :p

Ah she was trying to have a shower with me this morning :D

• Advertisement

What age?

I'm 30, thaks for asking :-P she's 2

The neighbours rams broke out earlier and was tipping all the ewes, gave all nite curtailing them and returning them. Damage is done though :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I find it very hard to actually get to sleep. Switched the PC off just after 1, with the intention of going to sleep, hopped into bed, straight on to the phone!

Sam Mac wrote: »
    I find it very hard to actually get to sleep. Switched the PC off just after 1, with the intention of going to sleep, hopped into bed, straight on to the phone!

There's a meme for that. I do the same every night :/

dont do it or this is what will greet you every morning for the ret of their days.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/rhythmtech/10361020_10201659427766731_7972238146620552915_n_zpsb5046c57.jpg

if i could go back i'd never have let the gf bring her into the bed.

I'm 30, thaks for asking :-P she's 2

Ah my son is a year next month. Im not joking i cant remember the last night myself and me girlfriend had the bed to ourselves. Saying that its kinda nice when your room is freezing getting into bed beside the two of them! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I made it to the toilet, this time :)

Apt name:D

dont do it or this is what will greet you every morning for the ret of their days.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/rhythmtech/10361020_10201659427766731_7972238146620552915_n_zpsb5046c57.jpg

if i could go back i'd never have let the gf bring her into the bed.

Aw LOOKIT :D

Ah no, I won't I won't, she can come in in the morning when I'm having my tea :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I don't think I'm ever sleep before 4.. I end up at lock ins a lot.

Last night I somehow got sick in my shoes which I haven't done today so I'm feeling very positive about tonight.

Ah my son is a year next month. Im not joking i cant remember the last night myself and me girlfriend had the bed to ourselves. Saying that its kinda nice when your room is freezing getting into bed beside the two of them! 

They're great little radiators to be fair. Currently himself is sitting in her room with her til she goes back to sleep. I'm giving him moral support by being in our bed on the phone :-D

Aw LOOKIT :D

Ah no, I won't I won't, she can come in in the morning when I'm having my tea :)

the worst thing is the eyes... just dont look into her eyes or its all over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah my son is a year next month. Im not joking i cant remember the last night myself and me girlfriend had the bed to ourselves. Saying that its kinda nice when your room is freezing getting into bed beside the two of them! :P

Welcome to my world:)

The neighbours rams broke out earlier and was tipping all the ewes, gave all nite curtailing them and returning them. Damage is done though :mad:

There's a ewe in the field outside me with a chest infection, on a calm night you'd swear there was a dozen pensioners dogging somewhere, the noise of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I was writing to try and make it easier to sleep, 5 pages later it got too boring....i sleep now zzzz

They're great little radiators to be fair. Currently himself is sitting in her room with her til she goes back to sleep. I'm giving him moral support by being in our bed on the phone :-D

I told her an hour ago go on go to bed your moaning all day that u dont feel well. Up there sending me stupid stuff to my phone she finds online :pac:

I know for a fact give it about twenty minutes and im gonna hear DA DA DA DA DA coming from up the stairs......

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I was writing to try and make it easier to sleep, 5 pages later it got too boring....i sleep now zzzz

Every night I go to bed I say I'm going to start my memoirs.

I get as far as 'I was born' and conk right out.

the worst thing is the eyes... just dont look into her eyes or its all over.

Ah god they just want cuddles!

I'm up at 6 to take her for a walk >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

3 yr old screaming coz someone stole her cupcake - dreaming. Woke the 1 yr old in the process. Can't remember what it feels like not to be tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I wonder how many of us night owls that are on late have insomnia? :o
    I have had it for years but it doesn't bother me that much anymore. I'm sitting here concocting recipes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm up watching Barnaby Jones.

There's a ewe in the field outside me with a chest infection, on a calm night you'd swear there was a dozen pensioners dogging somewhere, the noise of it.

Are you a vet? i think its someone trying to dog with your sheep, if your from kerrry, clare, donegal or mayo that is prob it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement