Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e fibre in castledermot co kildare

Options
  • 24-10-2014 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I see that your coverage and rollout map has changed. It previously had castledermot on it but now it doesn't. Your final 2016 pdf map does have castledermot listed.

can you clarify this for me,

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Gordon Minard

eFibre is not all it's cracked up to be . . .

We got it in work and noticed no difference . . .

I have UPC at home - it's great

Gordon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

silent gav wrote: »
    I see that your coverage and rollout map has changed. It previously had castledermot on it but now it doesn't. Your final 2016 pdf map does have castledermot listed.

can you clarify this for me,

thanks
    Hi silent gav

Unfortunately plans to bring efibre to Castledermot have been delayed and efibre planning have informed that there is no agreed date for the expected launch of efibre in Castledremot. It will be early to mid 2015 before eircom will be able to offer any further information on this unfortunately.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement