Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

• 24-10-2014 7:44am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After being a Dalek a couple of years ago, youngest decided she wanted to be a clockwork robot today.

326220.JPG

Bit of work painting her face at 6am, but so worth it as she was standing beside her sleeping big sister's bed at the moment the light went on. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I got my son a Cyberman mask in the Who Shop during a recent trip to London and he wanted to use that as part of his Halloween costume. The enhancements are:
    - an old Star Wars stormtrooper dress up suit painted silver,
    - an old piece of lino painted silver, cut for the chest piece and the armour outlines drawn in,
    - an old toy Star Wars blaster taken apart with the led, speaker and battery pack attached to the sleeve of the suit and the trigger switch wired so he could hold it in his hand.

He's thrilled with the result!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

This is two years ago.

I got the Moroccan fez for a fiver on eBay

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Gordon Minard

I dressed up as a Rugby Player one year and went into town . . .

Big Mistake - I am only a small guy and as the night went on every gang of lads that saw me insisted on making me part of their scrum . . . .

I think I am going to dress up as Rory McIlroy this year ;-)

Advertisement