Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Maynooth

Options
  • 24-10-2014 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for a doctor in Maynooth. I would prefer female but it's not absolutely necessary as long as they're good.

I'm currently a patient in Primacare and every time I go there it seems to be a different doctor. There doesn't seem to be any continuity of care and I find myself having to explain the same things each time as they don't read my medical records.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's a fulltime female GP in Parklands - Drs Cowhey & O'Sullivan (O'Sullivan is the female GP); and a female GP in Beaufield although not full-time as she also works in Leixlip (Dr Nolan).

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

MYOB wrote: »
    There's a fulltime female GP in Parklands - Drs Cowhey & O'Sullivan (O'Sullivan is the female GP); and a female GP in Beaufield although not full-time as she also works in Leixlip (Dr Nolan).

Thanks! I'll look into both of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

I'd second dr o Sullivan! I find her great and very approachable

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Tango One

Dr Neville Wilson in The Leinster Clinic is great .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We used to go to Prima care and the DOctor was brilliant but then he went back to Lucan and the last doctor we saw there did not fill me with confidence so we change to Dr Gaffney in the Glenroyal medical centre.
    They will charge you for everything but seem good so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Daidy2011

I would second Dr. Wilson, I find him an excellent practitioner.

Advertisement