Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55" 3D 4K Smart TV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Nice tv but is 3d going to take off
    I don't know anyone that has one, looks good in the demo models I've seen in the shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭frostypants

Got an LG a few weeks ago in Amazon. I have the say the picture was the best I've ever seen. I just couldn't get over the fluidity of the picture. It made all my files come to life as well.

I had to send it back though because of the automatic dimming. Any time during darker scenes, the screen got darker to the point I couldn't make out what was going on. This became beyond annoying during darker films. This couldn't be turned off either.

This may have been just this particular model though (LG 32LB580V) but the picture was amazing. No RTE or TV3 apps though but you could stream from any site through the browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Got an LG a few weeks ago in Amazon. I have the say the picture was the best I've ever seen. I just couldn't get over the fluidity of the picture. It made all my files come to life as well.

I had to send it back though because of the automatic dimming. Any time during darker scenes, the screen got darker to the point I couldn't make out what was going on. This became beyond annoying during darker films. This couldn't be turned off either.

This may have been just this particular model though (LG 32LB580V) but the picture was amazing. No RTE or TV3 apps though but you could stream from any site through the browser.

LG make good panels generally, their IPS PC monitors are class, and used in other manufacturers screens e.g. dell

Advertisement