Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for the best Kodi/XBMC addons

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

Anyone know how to resolve script error issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

you'd want to be a bit more specific. addon, frequency, etc.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    you'd want to be a bit more specific. addon, frequency, etc.

Sorry, new to this. Running vdub in xbmc and I get script error and it won't load

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Sorry, new to this. Running vdub in xbmc and I get script error and it won't load

I was getting the same at the weekend at times.
    I found that going to the Maintenance Tool, and clearing cache seemed to do the trick.

Mr Velo wrote: »
    I was getting the same at the weekend at times.
    I found that going to the Maintenance Tool, and clearing cache seemed to do the trick.

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl later and hopefully see it resolved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Vdubt actually posted on his facebook group that there was a new release of the add-on due to people getting script errors, so try checking for new updates or forece refresh on the repo if still not getting anything
    Update guys seems a few issues getting script error hopefully all fixed now. If update/download fails uninstall then install from repo smile emoticon now v0.0.9

11873531_1678653292366596_2956924880694821628_n.jpg?oh=0f3dc96e8372e35188f3b4096538e76c&oe=56839EEE

Cleared cache, forced refresh but no luck.

Any other ideas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Cleared cache, forced refresh but no luck.

Any other ideas?

Read post before yours.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Read post before yours.

Sorry meant to say I have the latest update 0.9 too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Delete it and reinstall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Sorry meant to say I have the latest update 0.9 too

What are you running kodi on, and what version is it? Are the other addons ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

anyone having issues with iptv stalker, only working intermittingly, followed all 'Michael seo' guidelines. It worked first time out, now I am getting 'authorisation failed' message on occassion

What are you running kodi on, and what version is it? Are the other addons ok?

Xbmc 14.0 alpha 4 on mxv box. Most of the other add ons I use are ok but some do also have script error

even on v0.0.9 of vdubt i get the script errors, just keep trying & it'll work

bodonnell wrote: »
    anyone having issues with iptv stalker, only working intermittingly, followed all 'Michael seo' guidelines. It worked first time out, now I am getting 'authorisation failed' message on occassion

has that not become a subscription addon?

read some guy on the comments saying "their getting ddos'd until its free again" :pac:
    no idea if that's true but there's a whole otherside to these addons & the guys behind them, a lot of accusations/threats etc. google kodi truths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

batistuta9 wrote: »
    even on v0.0.9 of vdubt i get the script errors, just keep trying & it'll work

Alot of people still reporting script errors even on latest version, I guess there needs to be a further update

Updated to 15.0 but now I have a problem 😒. Everything is on a smaller screen in top left of screen !!! Anyone heard of this? Any fix?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Change your resolution in settings.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Change your resolution in settings.

Tried that but it results in a poor picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Tried that but it results in a poor picture

Did you try press the \ Key on the keyboard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Updated to 15.0 but now I have a problem 😒. Everything is on a smaller screen in top left of screen !!! Anyone heard of this? Any fix?

Change the view in video settings from windowed I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Has anyone been able to find a way to get login details for one of the 'us' cable/sat providers as you now need this to get epl etc. I don't have access to anyone in the states at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

bodonnell wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to find a way to get login details for one of the 'us' cable/sat providers as you now need this to get epl etc. I don't have access to anyone in the states at the moment.

Have you tried the phoenix add on to get the same result? Never need any log in details etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

What is the deal with ZEUS? All i get for a lot of streams is a black screen telling me to go to some website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

bur wrote: »
    What is the deal with ZEUS? All i get for a lot of streams is a black screen telling me to go to some website?

update to latest version of kodi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

Dont forget the mutts nutts great video addon i find myself using alot now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    update to latest version of kodi

I am on the latest version.

Have found a limitation in kodi firetv. I have a live tv playlist that works near flawlessly on kodi and vlc for the pc. But fails to play anything on the firetv. Trying to find a solution through google, it seems it's a hardware issue and the firetv can't decode the streams.
    The pi apparently has the required chipset so i might be buying one of those next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

bur wrote: »
    I have a live tv playlist that works near flawlessly on kodi and vlc for the pc

what playlist is that and where did you get it? feel free to pm if you dont want to post. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Great site for self build addons (no copyright stuff).

www.totalxbmc.tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have ontapp installed and since a recent update, the Irish channels aren't showing up in the guide. Has anyone else had this issue?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement