Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video screen capture software?

Options
  • 24-10-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend a good video screen capture software that could be used with U Tube for instance ?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Luckydog69

Visit this site videograbber.net/ No Need to install the program, it does it on the fly although you can download the program if you want to. Download VLC Media player to play downloaded videos.... Hope this helps. Cannot post direct link to website and I am not a new user!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Is that any use?^^

I need to find something for work. Preferably one that doesn't add a watermark and is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Is that any use?^^

I need to find something for work. Preferably one that doesn't add a watermark and is free.

Camstudio

Advertisement