Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool V Hull City Sat 25th Oct 3.00pm

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Lol Mario

Great result get in

We'll see who'll be "loling" on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Absolute piss. Rodgers seriously needs to take a look at himself and his team selection. How does he keep starting with the same set-up and expecting a different performance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

looked like he stopped the shot to me. didn;t get to see a replay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

genuinely getting a bit sick of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

That keeper won't be third choice for long!

Hull defended well and better from Liverpool in the second half.

That's extremely relevant. Well done. Top marks.

Balllotelli misses a sitter with the last kick of the game. You couldn't make this stuff up.

It wasn't a sitter. He done what every other forward would have do and put out a foot to direct it to goal.

Keep was just in the right place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

this season we have managed to become dodgy at the back, ponderous in midfield and as blunt as a wet tvrd up front.

Is hodgson back and we didnt notice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

martyos121 wrote: »
    Get rid of this lad. Get rid of him now. He's worse than Aspas, Voronin, N'Gog and the rest.

Ah common, Lambert ain't that bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Absolute piss. Rodgers seriously needs to take a look at himself and his team selection. How does he keep starting with the same set-up and expecting a different performance?

That is the definition of insanity.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    That's extremely relevant. Well done. Top marks.

As relevant as United fans hanging around the Liverpool match thread a day before their team plays.

Some would say sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Looked better with two up front. Yet again. Rodgers needs to get over his one up front fixation. Can barely remember a good performance with that system under him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

The Hull keeper was all over that last chance by Mario, he wasn't going to score that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Chelsea of course!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Looked better with two up front. Yet again. Rodgers needs to get over his one up front fixation. Can barely remember a good performance with that system under him.

I don't understand why he stubbornly sticks to one up front. It's not working. We looked a much better threat with 2 up front. I'd love to talk to him, find out what's on his mind with regards to formation.

• Advertisement

As relevant as United fans hanging around the Liverpool match thread a day before their team plays.

Some would say sad.

Apologies. I will submit my requests to watch matches involving the other 19 PL teams I don't support two weeks in advance shall I?

Also your post makes very little sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Some would say sad.

If you hadn't been slithering around United match threads all season then the above may mean something.

But you have.

And it doesn't.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Some would say sad.

If anyone else said this it might have some value..

But alas, no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

SlickRic wrote: »
    genuinely getting a bit sick of this.

You'll be advocating sacking Rodgers before Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Nice one Hull, decent side, fully expected them to get something from this game.

C'mon man, when the boohoos subside you'll realise they are doing no different than what you were doing Monday night.

• Advertisement

If you hadn't been slithering around United match threads all season then the above may mean something.

But you have.

And it doesn't.

:)

Complete and utter bulsh!t and if you think it isn't you'll back up your statement with evidence.I was in one United match thread all season and that was Monday night.

Why you might ask.

Well I was at home and Utd were on the TV. Plus after a massive number of United fans couldn't help themselves last Sunday in the Liverpool QPR thread I felt compelled to drop by and laugh at them. Sad. Maybe. But I enjoyed it.

Today Liverpool weren't on the TV and were at home to Hull, a nothing game on a Saturday at 3pm.

But I suppose if some United fans take some time out of their Saturday to come onto a Liverpool match thread to post I suppose it says more about them and their life more than anything.

Nice one Hull, decent side, fully expected them to get something from this game.

C'mon man, when the boohoos subside you'll realise they are doing no different than what you were doing Monday night.

I don't think its comparable to be honest. Their match was a Monday night and live on TV. And as above after the QPR thread I felt I should show my presence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I don't think its comparable to be honest. Their match was a Monday night and live on TV. And as above after the QPR thread I felt I should show my presence.

Whatever your reasons it still makes you no better. I'm sure you are well aware it works both ways, the state of United match threads the last year and a bit.
    I just click unfollow if the result goes the wrong way, no point hanging around waiting to be offended.

If the darts wasn't on today I'd have streamed the Liverpool game rather than watch W Brom and Palace. Being on TV doesn't excuse anything these days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement