Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus additional baggage to Canada

Options
  • 24-10-2014 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies for asking another baggage question but I cant see a straight answer on the Aer Lingus website.

If I was to bring the following to Canada from Dublin, can you please advise what the total cost would be? Am I looking at €75 or €150?????

Passenger 1: 1 checked bag weighing 23Kg (looks to be included in fare)
    Passenger 2: 1 checked bag weighing 23Kg (looks to be included in fare)
    Passenger 2: Additional checked bag weighing 32Kg (additional and overweight)

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

€150. Its €75 for the bag and €75 because its overweight.

If you have bag 1 overweight you will pay the €75.
    You'd be better off having each passenger book an extra bag. It will also cost €150 but you will get 46kg this way as against 32kg using your method.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭bizguy

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    €150. Its €75 for the bag and €75 because its overweight.

If you have bag 1 overweight you will pay the €75.
    You'd be better off having each passenger book an extra bag. It will also cost €150 but you will get 46kg this way as against 32kg using your method.

Thanks a lot for that!

Advertisement