Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

cloud storage

• 24-10-2014 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi,

In trying to sort out my OH photo storage on her iPhone 5.

I had to remove a lot of content (photos) from her Icloud a while back to make room for a software update. I'm guessing 5gb Icloud storage is standard?

I then set her up with a Dropbox account but only realised that that service offers 2gb free storage which will be eaten up pretty quickly. (I have a Samsung and got an offer of 50gb with that phone so never had to think about this problem).I don't fancy having transfer photos on to a hard drive every couple of months.

What service do people on here use to back up photos and docs?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Not an Apple user but an Android one.

If there's a cloud service chances are I've used it so ask away :)

I've 175GB with Google Drive so I use all that to backup my pictures.

Works great.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Not an Apple user but an Android one.

If there's a cloud service chances are I've used it so ask away :)

I've 175GB with Google Drive so I use all that to backup my pictures.

Works great.

Thanks,

Drive was the option I would go with, id actually change over from Dropbox myself if I could get 175gb. How did you do that when the free storage is 15gb?

Advertisement