Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rte Player on iPad

• 24-10-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anybody having issues with the Rte player on the iPad?
    Doesn't load videos ... Works fine on iPhone.

Also Sky Go working fine on iPad so it's not a wifi issue

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭try

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Anybody having issues with the Rte player on the iPad?
    Doesn't load videos ... Works fine on iPhone.
    [PHP][/PHP]
    Also Sky Go working fine on iPad so it's not a wifi issue

Ads are playing and the final frame of each ad hanging for what seems like ages. Each one second on Count down timer taking over 2 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

try wrote: »
    Ads are playing and the final frame of each ad hanging for what seems like ages. Each one second on Count down timer taking over 2 seconds.

I couldn't get mine to open after I upgraded to iOS 8. Uninstalled and reinstalled and that fixed the problem. First time I've ever had to do that with an iOS app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Breezer wrote: »
    I couldn't get mine to open after I upgraded to iOS 8. Uninstalled and reinstalled and that fixed the problem. First time I've ever had to do that with an iOS app.

Did same ... but no difference. Also getting stuck on the ads

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Working perfect for me. Watched Love Hate last night in my iPad air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Happend to me last night trying to watch the football live, Played the whole ad until the last 2 seconds and just froze. I had to close it 3 or 4 times before a tried it again and it got it working...I now hate heinz red sauce btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Its performance has never exactly been stellar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Does rte player on the iPad support hd?

Advertisement