Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

started vaping 5 weeks ago now brand has dissapeared

Options
  • 24-10-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I'm new here I started vaping 5 weeks ago and was using wicked brand 'Black Fire' 18mg, I was doing great loved it , I had wicked 'apple 12 mg & wicked Melon 12mg too . I needed black fire as my fix for cigarettes. Last week I went to usual local (pound shop kind of place) that I have always got my liquid from and noticed that the colour of the liquid had gone from a dark colour to almost clear, packaging still the same , at first I didn't notice too much as used the same ecig and flavor was still there and used for a week but now Ive noticed its really vile I bought another one this week same colourless and cutting my throat. I just said to man in shop are they the same and he said yes. I've just come online to question about change to discover that healthiersmoker.ie is gone ! Surely that shop cant be selling a changed liquid under same brand if company are gone ? Any advice on what I could use to replace 'black fire' I've only ever used Wicked as they are are local (Irish) and they should be safe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Hmmm , 3 parts to this .

1 I started on the Wicked Juices for much the same reason as yourself but then I learned a bit and found out that although Healthiersmoker was an Irish company , I didn't like the way the went abut selling their product . Then I felt if they couldn'tbe more honest and upfront about that then I couldn't really trust them on anything else .

2 If you want to continue using their juice you should be able to find it , it is just re-branded due to a legal case against them .

3 The Vaping Dog juices are somewhat similar too and if you give us an idea of where abouts you are from then maybe we can direct you to a shop .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Healthier smoker are now healthier choice. Their new web site isn't up yet afaik but if you call to one of their outlets the staff will tell you what black fire is now branded as.
    They got caught up in a law suit with Japan tobacco international over copyright infringment. Their lables and naming was too much like PTI's corperate imaging. Easier to wind up the company and rebrand than fight the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

CKay wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm new here I started vaping 5 weeks ago and was using wicked brand 'Black Fire' 18mg, I was doing great loved it , I had wicked 'apple 12 mg & wicked Melon 12mg too . I needed black fire as my fix for cigarettes. Last week I went to usual local (pound shop kind of place) that I have always got my liquid from and noticed that the colour of the liquid had gone from a dark colour to almost clear, packaging still the same , at first I didn't notice too much as used the same ecig and flavor was still there and used for a week but now Ive noticed its really vile I bought another one this week same colourless and cutting my throat. I just said to man in shop are they the same and he said yes. I've just come online to question about change to discover that healthiersmoker.ie is gone ! Surely that shop cant be selling a changed liquid under same brand if company are gone ? Any advice on what I could use to replace 'black fire' I've only ever used Wicked as they are are local (Irish) and they should be safe

Maybe a stupid question but have you replaced the atomizer in those 5 weeks? If not, it may be the atomizer giving you the vile taste?

Advertisement