Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if you were to rent an apartment in waterford where would you

Options
  • 24-10-2014 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I'm a single guy, and my budget is 650 but would prefer to pay closer to 500 and I would probably prefer a central city apartment, considering the olympia court or railway square ones but it doesn't have to be in the city centre, I would be convinced to live further out if the place was very nice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jennygirl

Maritana Gate by the Park
    Railway Sq is Good & central

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

I'm a single guy, and my budget is 650 but would prefer to pay closer to 500 and I would probably prefer a central city apartment, considering the olympia court or railway square ones but it doesn't have to be in the city centre, I would be convinced to live further out if the place was very nice?

I thought you were moving to Australia and/or Dublin... I couldn't be keeping up with you! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

you could get a house for 650 no bothers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭ei9go

jennygirl wrote: »
    Maritana Gate by the Park
    Railway Sq is Good & central

Maritana Gate is no good if you have a car because it's 1200 euro a year extra to rent a car space there.

Try this (it's not mine by the way)

http://www.daft.ie/lettings/the-infirmary-waterford-city-waterford/1486629/

Advertisement