Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android app to enable to go back to home screen when phone wakes from standby?

Options
  • 24-10-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

hello does anyone know of an app on the Android market that will allow the phone to always go back to the home screen of the phone when you wake it up out of sleep rather than go back to the last screen you were using before you put it to sleep? - similar to that I find it annoying that if I use the camera and then go into Gallery to from the camera stock app when I start up camera app again it shows picture in the gallery and i have to press the back button to actually get to the camera app and could waste valuable time getting that perfect shot because of that faffing about - any workaround does someone know? thanks.

Advertisement