Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair

Options
  • 24-10-2014 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place in Sligo that will repair iPhones and Samsung s5 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

6781 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a place in Sligo that will repair iPhones and Samsung s5 ?

Can't recommend them but just know they do it, Edworks Computing in Wine St. car park, near House of Value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

Place just opposite Shenanigans on Bridge St as well. They repaired a couple of Android phones for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ted_almighty

I've used the place in Tesco arcade a few times for my phone and family laptops, never had a problem. Used edworks in the past and it took them a couple of times to get the repair done right and alot of talking to each other in foreign language in front of me which didn't fill me full of competance. Just my 2c

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Try mobile-tech At Bridge st.

Advertisement