Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 9 Matchday Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

jebforever wrote: »
    Should be in about 45 minutes I reckon.

Thanks. I'll hang on until 11pm anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    Seems a long time ago now that Villa players were viable alternatives.

Yeah, held onto Hutton as they were out of their tough run. Having both him and Duff may need to be reconsidered.

May even need to invest another million and look at this cresswell lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

30pts. Goodnight and god bless :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ah well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

46 after a pretty perfect result tonight. Very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Hackers

63, best week of the season in terms of ground gained, delighted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Game appears to have updated. 38 points for me. GW rank of 1.6 million. My worst this season.

However, I have only fallen from 19k to 28k. My expectation was that I'd fall outside the top 30k.

Delighted with the progress so far and how my team is shaping up. I'm finally using that 2 million I've had in my back pocket every week bar the one where I wildcarded.

We're now a quarter of the way there lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

My 53 points sees me finish the week in 8k, up 6k places from 14k. After my 4 successive red arrows from GW3 to GW6, I am now on a run of 3 consecutive green arrows. It's frightening to think I'm only 52 points off the top 50. :eek: One fantastic week would see me rocket up into the upper echelons of FPL superstardom but I'm not getting carried away just yet as we're only heading into GW10. It's a marathon not a sprint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Finished on 50, which brings me to 6,424. Highest I've been in quite a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Doesn't seem to be updated yet. 42 points for the weekend , -4 for second transfer not updated yet it seems. so 38

Ivan the terrible ruined it for me the wkend. Still happy has most non boards league had 35-45 max. Not a great week FF wise it seems.

Still happy enough 100 points of top 10 and its very very early days

When does the overall points update?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be updated yet. 42 points for the weekend , -4 for second transfer not updated yet it seems. so 38

Ivan the terrible ruined it for me the wkend. Still happy has most non boards league had 35-45 max. Not a great week FF wise it seems.

Still happy enough 100 points of top 10 and its very very early days

When does the overall points update?

It has updated, I think. Remember, the -4 comes off your overall score, not your GW score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

It has updated, I think. Remember, the -4 comes off your overall score, not your GW score.

Yes. Thanks for that. Need a coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I had an overall monthly ranking of 2.5 million for september so badly needed my 11K monthly ranking for Oct puts me back in the mix. I see FHFC finished top of the finn harps league for Oct. Do you get a monthly prize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

39(-4). My first trip to the millionaire club since GW2 and my first red arrow since GW2 also. Dropping from 16k to 29k. Ouch.

Funnily enough my other untouchable team had a score of 70 and a GW rank of 19k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Strange week with 38 scored.

Dropped out of Top 100 in ireland but gained 600 places to 1.7k overall

Down to 2nd in 2 leagues and rose to 2nd in another 2 league while remained Top in the rest.

A missed bag week.

The biggest downfall though is I have a team littered with yellow flags and have already used my 2 FT's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

38 sees me drop back to 10k.

It's grand but things have become a bit stale recently apart from last week. No closer to really deciding on the WC either, will wait til Friday now. I have lots of wants but whether they turn into needs is another story.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭internet_user

47 sees me up to 53k, onwards and upwards!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

41 sees small drop from 133k to 144k. No biggie, but bit concerned about a few under performing players I need to cull, might need to start taking a few points hits.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

47 points sees me move to 203k. Green arrows for the past five weeks but mis-stepped slightly in getting in Felipe Luis with the rest of my bank money, leaving very little wiggle room to upgrade anyone else :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

worst GW to date with 38 points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

It's worth noting that 38 is the average score of the week.

The true average might even be lower than that, certainly not too much higher. It's not crazy to think that plenty of zombie teams could have Silva, Sanchez and Bony in them. Along with the likes of Lovren, Baines and Mertesacker in them too.

It's just one of those GWs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I had an overall monthly ranking of 2.5 million for september so badly needed my 11K monthly ranking for Oct puts me back in the mix. I see FHFC finished top of the finn harps league for Oct. Do you get a monthly prize?

No monthly prizes in the Harps league. Think I'll win the boards pay league monthly prize and one from a newspaper one at home. Not sure about any others. But I missed the Bohs one by 3 points to a lad who had Chambers sub in for Costa.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    No monthly prizes in the Harps league. Think I'll win the boards pay league monthly prize and one from a newspaper one at home. Not sure about any others. But I missed the Bohs one by 3 points to a lad who had Chambers sub in for Costa.

Yup, you won boards pay league. Very impressive two GW ranking jump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Finished with 34 for the week and a GW ranking of 2.1 million. I had no GW's in the million club this year until this gameweek..... and I still don't ;)

Advertisement