Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone pay as you go

Options
  • 25-10-2014 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I want to give my mother my old iPhone 4s.she is on pay as you go,is anyone I'm a similar situation?im afraid the credit will just vanish or would you just turn off 3G on it altogether and only use it in wifi areas?
    Any info would be great

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Great packages available now. No worries about data.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Great packages available now. No worries about data.

Are these pay as you go packages?she is currently on O2 and does some 20 euro a month thing gives her free calls and all that jazz!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

If she wants data she can buy an add-on €4.99 for 200MB or €9.99 for 1GB or take a plan with Unlimited calls & texts and 1GB of data to any mobile and landline for €30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

That's great thanks for the info guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

48 months should cover what she needs. 10 a month gets a few hundred minutes unlimited texts and 1 gig of data. I believe they use the O2 network also.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Joo0

Three can sting you if your data deal runs out on prepay. 48 are good value but no 4G

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I don't know about 02 but for €20 a month with vodafone you get 250mb of data. Its 99c a day if you exceed that but I doubt she will

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Check with you ma what deal she is already on. Maybe she won't need to switch at all. Or she can change later.

Advertisement