Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has makeup gone too far?

• 25-10-2014 11:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭

We've probably all seen stuff like this first hand. This is obviously an extreme example but still, I bet a good lot of the girls in clubs who have the egos of 10/10s would be similar to this if you managed to see them "without their face". Do they not feel any bit bad about this deception lol? And when a woman who is plastered in makeup and wearing push up bras and heels etc. claims they like " real" men it's hilarious.

I don't get why they'd wear makeup that heavily of their skin is that bad? Wouldn't that just make the acne breakout even worse? Why not wear absolutely no makeup until its cleared and their skin looks good naturally and they wouldn't be insecure about it anymore?

To any women reading this who don't wear plastered on makeup and keep it minimal (eye liner and lipstick) thank you for not deceiving the general public.

To the lads, start taking girls to swimming pools on first dates anymore lol

8hraTsP.jpg

1bduAc5.jpg

o0DRWgt.jpg

img_20140826_224928.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Milly33

I know this is in the gentlemens club so sorry but it is mad. You should see how much makeup is out there tis mad.. Now fine I like to wear it but if I went by todays rules on how much I should wear id say id be in the bathroom for a good two hours..

You have from what I have heard:
    face primer
    eye primer
    then some creams to take away any dark circles or spots,
    then you have makeup which comes in all different ways, thick spludge.
    then you move to the brows, shape them and pencil in everything you just plucked out
    eyeshadows not sure with this now just put it on.
    eyelashes everyone wears these fake ones,
    then powder, blushes, highlighter and all kinds of crap ontop of it..

women look scary nowdays even as a woman looking at them, I feel underdressed wherever I go. I am not into fashion or all that makeup but Im not lets wear strippy trackers out I do try and when we go out I feel underdressed in all areas...

Jes as if tisnt scary enough when you go out and have a few, waking up next to someone and then going crap I hope they are cute. you look at your phone spot a picture and go yeah id tap that, then she turns around and your like well yeah id still do that but where did the other one go..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Milly33 wrote: »
    I know this is in the gentlemens club so sorry but it is mad. You should see how much makeup is out there tis mad.. Now fine I like to wear it but if I went by todays rules on how much I should wear id say id be in the bathroom for a good two hours..

You have from what I have heard:
    face primer
    eye primer
    then some creams to take away any dark circles or spots,
    then you have makeup which comes in all different ways, thick spludge.
    then you move to the brows, shape them and pencil in everything you just plucked out
    eyeshadows not sure with this now just put it on.
    eyelashes everyone wears these fake ones,
    then powder, blushes, highlighter and all kinds of crap ontop of it..

women look scary nowdays even as a woman looking at them, I feel underdressed wherever I go. I am not into fashion or all that makeup but Im not lets wear strippy trackers out I do try and when we go out I feel underdressed in all areas...

Jes as if tisnt scary enough when you go out and have a few, waking up next to someone and then going crap I hope they are cute. you look at your phone spot a picture and go yeah id tap that, then she turns around and your like well yeah id still do that but where did the other one go..

Lmao @ that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

And yet another example of one of your trolly threads designed to rile. Closed. Oh and post another like it and you'll be looking down the barrel of a long ban. Thank you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement