Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 10 transfers

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

jive wrote: »
    I went through a court trial on this thread for trying to justify that transfer! Faaairly happy with it, should see downing get a few rises I hope

Fair play to you, I've seen Siggy as dead wood for the last couple of weeks, but had other priorities. Will probably do it now and catch the rises at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sneachtafear

I sold Jagielka for Cresswell on a whim. I was expecting plenty of goals in the Everton/Swansea game and I though Cresswell was gonna make it three for three with assists.

My transfers haven't at all worked out the last few weeks.

Cresswell transfer is just a mistake. Hope not too many got caught up with the hype. A total of 1 today in an easy fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Cresswell transfer is just a mistake. Hope not too many got caught up with the hype. A total of 1 today in an easy fixture.

Stoke away isnt an easy fixture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

shano_88 wrote: »

Sure isn't. But he was at fault for one of the goals.

shano_88 wrote: »

There will be alot more difficult fixtures as well!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Siggy>Oscar Reid>Dummett for -4 risking a double up on chelsea midfield to get the differentials in for my mini-league.

Guzan (Mannone)

Chambers, Dummett, Bertrand (Moore, Hutton)

Downing, Sanchez, Oscar, Di Maria, Fabregas

Aguero, Pelle (Campbell)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I think most of us were just monitoring him. Personally I don't think he'll justify the 0.9 extra he is than Collins.

Re "easy fixture", I think for any defender less than 5.5, you can only really expect clean sheets in home games.

That said, West Ham have only one clean sheet so I think monitoring, as I said above, is the best tactic for any of their defenders.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I think most of us were just monitoring him. Personally I don't think he'll justify the 0.9 extra he is than Collins.

Re "easy fixture", I think for any defender less than 5.5, you can only really expect clean sheets in home games.

That said, West Ham have only one clean sheet so I think monitoring, as I said above, is the best tactic for any of their defenders.

Southampton defenders are as reliable as it gets at the moment. Much better option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Southampton defenders are as reliable as it gets at the moment. Much better option.

They have a tough run coming up after their next game. I already have Forster and while doubling up has worked the last while I wouldn't do it for these fixtures.

Chambers finally fulfilled his potential yesterday. He's superb value IMO. It's very rare, if ever, you get a defender at a top 4 club for 4.6 mil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Lemlin wrote: »
    They have a tough run coming up after their next game. I already have Forster and while doubling up has worked the last while I wouldn't do it for these fixtures.

Chambers finally fulfilled his potential yesterday. He's superb value IMO. It's very rare, if ever, you get a defender at a top 4 club for 4.6 mil.

Agreed. He might lose his place when Debuchy comes back but may as well ride the cheap opportunity while it presents itself. I've had him since day 1, only starting to pay off the last few weeks but serious value in having any defender from a top club at 4.5 (original price)

Advertisement