Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a Taurus Co2 hand gun (Clonmel)

Options
  • 25-10-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, Im selling a slightly used Taurus PT 24/7 cal 9mm Co2 hand gun. It has only slight marks of use on the mag. It's in pefect conditon and works 100%. Never had any problems with it. I only used it few times and it has been in the drawer for an year now and i have no use of it.
    It's a heavy metal and solid gun that feels like real. It is really powerful and one Co2 cartige allows for about 250-300 shots.

Im looking for 55euro.

<snip> Contact details removed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Welcome to the forum, as you are new please find our rules here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057314517

Please list the Fps of the device and if you need photos posted to the thread if you are below 50 posts please pm any of the mod team who can post on your behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭xxDSOFWxx

Does it fire 6 mm bbs???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Marcel2G wrote: »
    Hi, Im selling a slightly used Taurus PT 24/7 cal 9mm Co2 hand gun. It has only slight marks of use on the mag. It's in pefect conditon and works 100%. Never had any problems with it. I only used it few times and it has been in the drawer for an year now and i have no use of it.
    It's a heavy metal and solid gun that feels like real. It is really powerful and one Co2 cartige allows for about 250-300 shots.

Im looking for 55euro.

Hi
    Offer 35 E collection this week, dependent on inspection.

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Hi

?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭jamesk014

If the offer above falls through id be interested but id need to see if first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Marcel2G

xxDSOFWxx wrote: »
    Does it fire 6 mm bbs???

It fires standard pellets I'm not sure what size

Hi

sry man i need a little more :S

jamesk014 wrote: »
    If the offer above falls through id be interested but id need to see if first.

thats no problem

sry man i need a little more :S

Offer 45 E collected Monday dependent on inspection. Will need to test it. :)

Offer 45 E collected Monday dependent on inspection. Will need to test it. :)

50 euro and I will get a new co2 cillinder and some pellets to test it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭jamesk014

any pics available?

I'll ask the mod when I'm home to put it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

andy_g wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum, as you are new please find our rules here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057314517

Please list the Fps of the device and if you need photos posted to the thread if you are below 50 posts please pm any of the mod team who can post on your behalf.

Thread closed until you decide to comply with the Rules of this forum (which are compulsory reading) and send a PM to any of the Mod team with the FPS for your pistol who will then re-open this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Photos posted on behalf of Marcal2G

24b2j9z.jpg

657ui8.jpg

2v34l6f.jpg

PS The above Images are added in good faith, we are not responsible nor have we validated these images are accurate.

The pistol is Fps =305 I believe.

50 euro and I will get a new co2 cillinder and some pellets to test it.

Hi
    offer of 45 Euro still stands, will need to see it working, i have co2 and bb's,thks :)

Im looking for 55euro.

Offer of 45 is dependent also on this being "heavy metal" as stated.
    I can collect this Friday or Saturday :)

Hi
    offer of 45 Euro still stands, will need to see it working, i have co2 and bb's,thks :)

Offer of 45 is dependent also on this being "heavy metal" as stated.
    I can collect this Friday or Saturday :)

Maybe I worded it wrong, I'm not really experienced with gun neither with pellet guns but to me it feels solid and it is fairly heavy(to me anyway). It is made half of plastic and half of metal.

Here is the same gun or very, very similar to the one I have = (I can't give you the link so type in exacly this into youtube and you should find it = "(Review) KWC Taurus PT 24/7 NBB" the video is by ScarFab94)

let me know if you are still interested.

Maybe I worded it wrong, I'm not really experienced with gun neither with pellet guns but to me it feels solid and it is fairly heavy(to me anyway). It is made half of plastic and half of metal.

Here is the same gun or very, very similar to the one I have = (I can't give you the link so type in exacly this into youtube and you should find it = "(Review) KWC Taurus PT 24/7 NBB" the video is by ScarFab94)

let me know if you are still interested.

Hi
    Thks for link, yes still interested, plastic body metal slide co2 NBB is fine,there are full plastic co2 NBB ones out there, :) Offer of 45 still stands. I can leave offer open for a week if you like to think about it .:)

Hi
    Thks for link, yes still interested, plastic body metal slide co2 NBB is fine,there are full plastic co2 NBB ones out there, :) Offer of 45 still stands. I can leave offer open for a week if you like to think about it .:)

Ok, I accept your offer. Let me know when you can come and have a look a it.

Ok, I accept your offer. Let me know when you can come and have a look a it.

Great, to PM's to sort out the details

Offer withdrawn following inspection, as all plastic no metal slide.

Note: nice guy to deal with, pistol in very good condition, KWC make, high impact polymer version

• Advertisement
Advertisement