Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey for College Project

Options
  • 25-10-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm a college student doing a project that relates to gaming and I was hoping to gather up some information with the help of this forum.

It'd be very much appreciated if you could spare a minute or two to fill out the survey below. The more responses the better.

http://goo.gl/forms/4ySkKS2FN5

I got permission from Retr0gamer to post this survey.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭recyclops

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I've completed it. Not sure what kind of data you are hoping for from the last question though. Very broad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Yeah. Couple of Q's very broad. The last one and what type of game you would buy Qs would benefit from a structured answer methinks/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

True, but you don't have to answer of all the questions in the survey. I am not really expert when it comes to making surveys.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Done, best of luck with the project!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

mxph3 wrote: »
    True, but you don't have to answer of all the questions in the survey. I am not really expert when it comes to making surveys.

Making a survey is actually kind of difficult. I would expect part of your project is realising the difficulty in making one, so perhaps if you've a write up you should mention it :)

I too would find the last question far too broad for any meaningful answer, also the question about cost probably means more qualified- do you mean what is the max I would pay, the average, the minimum?

Not criticising, just warning you as I suspect you might hear back from your examiner.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,407 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

mxph3 wrote: »

yeah, I was confused by what genre of gaming 'Stragety' is? :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Survey done, didn't feel like there was much i contribute really...and the final question as above was too open ended, so I just put Half Life 3 not to be released...ever

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

done

• Advertisement
Advertisement