Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of architect in 2014

Options
  • 25-10-2014 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm hoping I get a steer on what to expect to spend on an architect for a new build. I would like an architect to draw up our plans (ie rather than using a book of plans). Also our planning application will be tricky (county meath) . There is an architect whose work I really like, he's quoted 9% of ex vat construction costs for the almost the whole service, Ie to draw the plans, deal with the planning app and act as the design/assigned certifier for the build. It does not include the site survey or kitchen design or interior design). I'm wondering how does that compare to the usual architect fee structure?

Advertisement