Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Regular Season 14/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

arron afflalo gone to the blazers

edit: him and alonzo gee for will barton,victor claver a second round pick and a 2016 lottery protected pick

That's a nice pickup for the Blazers. He was loosely linked with the Bulls, but that was probably more optimistic Bulls fans than anything else. We'd have liked to get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Denver really clearing house today..Rjax and dragic have really put okc and Phx under pressure theirs gonna be some awkward dressing rooms if neither are moved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

apparently he wants no part of houston only the lakers or knicks and they have **** all to give back

ray allen? he's far from big 3 material at this stage

Crazy talk from you my man. James Jones, mike 3 socks miller and ray Allen. Rings guaranteed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,596 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

limerickfc wrote: »
    Denver really clearing house today..Rjax and dragic have really put okc and Phx under pressure theirs gonna be some awkward dressing rooms if neither are moved

Dragic will be cleaning execs cars in Phoenix for the rest of the season after his antics this week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Just under 15mins to go. Garnett is gone to Minnesota in exchange for Thad Young. It looks like Dragic either won't be traded or will head to Miami in exchange for two number 1 picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

There is so much happening right now...

Looks like that's done with Dragic to the Heat, nice deal for them, possibly moves them into being of of the contenders in the East, along with the emergence of Whiteside.

Jackson to Detroit
    MCW to Milwaukee
    Knight to Phoenix
    Thomas to Celtics
    Dragic to Miami

In Woj we trust!! Literally couldn't tell you who plays for who right now, it all just happened in the last 10 mins...

@WojYahooNBA: Good lord.

Hehe

The last 20 minutes have been crazy I'm loving it ha..if what woj said is right phx are after coming out of this looking like geniuses

• Advertisement

Priogioni to the rockets for 2 second rounders and shved..good back up pg for Houston and another expiring contract for nyc

OKC making moves, what is it...

out:
    Kendrick Perkins
    Reggie Jackson

in:
    Brook Lopez
    DJ Augustin
    Steve Novak
    Kyle Singler
    Enes Kanter

Delighted with that last few minutes. We've gotten some serious depth and Brandon Knight of recent form is not a terrible fit for us.

Thank god for this guy.

Oh and philly traded away MCW, they are just absolutely tanking to hell. No idea when they're planning on winning games.

padraig_f wrote: »
    OKC making moves, what is it...

out:
    Kendrick Perkins
    Reggie Jackson

in:
    Brook Lopez
    DJ Augustin
    Steve Novak
    Kyle Singler
    Enes Kanter

You 100% on Lopez?

Cole to Pels for john Samoans expiring deal..cannon also gone from Houston to Philly with kj McDaniel going the other way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Wtf has hapenned? Just logged on now, totally confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Is Isiah Thomas on the Celtics now, or did I misread that?

buyer95 wrote: »
    Wtf has hapenned? Just logged on now, totally confused...

Some absolutely insane deals. Players being traded all over the place. Some multi team deals that the insiders had no idea about were only announced at the deadline.

• Advertisement

buyer95 wrote: »
    Is Isiah Thomas on the Celtics now, or did I misread that?

Isaiah Thomas. And yes he is.

stuba wrote: »
    You 100% on Lopez?

Think it was only kanter and syngler involved..if that's true it gets the thunder just below the tax line

limerickfc wrote: »
    Think it was only kanter and syngler involved..if that's true it gets the thunder just below the tax line

Yeah Lopez stayed in Brooklyn. Thing Augustin and Novak would put them into luxury tax.

How crazy was all of that though...

stuba wrote: »
    Yeah Lopez stayed in Brooklyn. Thing Augustin and Novak would put them into luxury tax.

How crazy was all of that though...

Still hearing though that Augustine and Novak are heading to the thunder too..puts them back in the tax though so I'd say lamb moves on and Novak could be bought out if possible

Hope they keep him. He will get so many open looks at 3 point line with Rus and Durant. Think he'd be a great bench player for them.

Hadn't read this article before, it's an insight into what Philly are at, apparently there is a plan at play...http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12318808/the-philadelphia-76ers-radical-guide-winning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Hadn't read this article before, it's an insight into what Philly are at, apparently there is a plan at play...http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12318808/the-philadelphia-76ers-radical-guide-winning

Franchise cornerstone they just traded away

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Wow I said there'd be some crazy sheet happening today but I didn't expect what just happened. Here’s a breakdown of every trade made in the hours leading up to the deadline, as reported.

To MIL: Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis, Miles Plumlee
    To PHI: LAL pick (protected)
    To PHX: Brandon Knight

To BOS: Isaiah Thomas
    To PHX: Marcus Thornton, CLE pick

To DET: Reggie Jackson
    To OKC: D.J. Augustin, Enes Kanter, Steve Novak, Kyle Singler
    To UTA: Kendrick Perkins, 1st round pick

To BOS: Luigi Datome, Jonas Jerebko
    To DET: Tayshaun Prince

To HOU: Pablo Prigioni
    To NYK: Alexey Shved, 2 2nd round picks

To HOU: K.J. McDaniels
    To PHI: Isaiah Canaan, 2nd round pick

To MIA: Goran Dragic, Zoran Dragic
    To NOP: Norris Cole, Shawne Williams
    To PHX: Danny Granger, Justin Hamilton, John Salmons, 2 1st round picks

To DEN:
    To PHI: JaVale McGee, OKC pick (protected)

To BKN: Thaddeus Young
    To MIN: Kevin Garnett

To SAC: Andre Miller
    To WAS: Ramon Sessions

To DEN: Will Barton, Victor Claver, Thomas Robinson, POR pick (protected), 2nd round pick
    To POR: Arron Afflalo, Alonzo Gee

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Given how little basketball I'm getting to see this season, it's going to take me until the playoffs to get my head around who plays for who at this stage! :pac:

• Advertisement

stuchyg wrote: »
    Franchise cornerstone they just traded away

I'm scratching my head at the MCW trade alright, seems to fly in the face of the plan, there is a very fine line between genius and madness.

Advertisement