Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have Babylo Lullaby Swing?

Options
  • 25-10-2014 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

I bought this swing today, display model (pic attached). Baby fell asleep almost instantly which was bliss! However she woke hysterical after 30mins when I realised that it had stopped. Apparently there's a 30 minute timer function on it but I don't know how to disable this.
    As I bought the display model without a box, I forgot to ask for a manual. Don't think the shop is open again until Tuesday.
    Can anyone tell me if the left/right arrow buttons set the time or if it will just run continuously (which is what I want)?

p.s. It's not the batteries, I checked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Hi I have this and it does just time out, it's not cos it's a display. The left right arrows are for changing the song it plays. You can just hot the button again and it kicks off another cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

kandr10 wrote: »
    Hi I have this and it does just time out, it's not cos it's a display. The left right arrows are for changing the song it plays. You can just hot the button again and it kicks off another cycle.

Thanks kandr. It just stopped again after 15minutes. That's crap, I need it to keep running, I assumed it would stay going unless you turned it off. Back to the shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

emer_b wrote: »
    Thanks kandr. It just stopped again after 15minutes. That's crap, I need it to keep running, I assumed it would stay going unless you turned it off. Back to the shop!

Not sure what the reasoning is. I threw out the manual though to be honest there wasn't really any info in it as I recall. Maybe they're only supposed to be in it a certain amount of time? I can tell you now if my daughter fell asleep in it and it timed out she stayed in it til she woke! I was lucky in so far as once she fell asleep she didn't wake when it stopped rocking.

Advertisement