Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds sack latest manager after 32 days!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Fairly mad alright. Good mate of mine supports Leeds. Is completely bewildered by everything going on as of late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Get used to it. In Italy he sacked something like 35 managers in 20 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Its gonna get crazier once that loon remains as owner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

hes well on his way to surpassing that in 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭DenMan

Absolute shambles! They must be the worst ran club right now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

David O'Leary back in to bring back the glory days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fit and proper person test LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sure, Watford are on their 4th manager of the season.

Joint top though so not complaining :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭emmetlego

Maybe showing some proper cop on now, re-appointing Neil Redfearn, this time permanently!

Feel sorry for my buddies that support a once great club. A shambles. In the interest of all great football clubs, I hope Redfearn is a roaring success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I suppose I shouldn't take pleasure in watching whats happening to Leeds? Oh just a little bit? Alright then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Scary part about that is he's not even the worst in Italy. Palermo's owner, Zamparini, is worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

titan18 wrote: »
    Scary part about that is he's not even the worst in Italy. Palermo's owner, Zamparini, is worse.

both owners of teams situated on the islands

must be something in the wine out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Italian wine gives you an awful hangover. Apparently the Romans saw sense and only drank imported wine, well those that could afford to regurgitate, drank it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Italian wine gives you an awful hangover. Apparently the Romans saw sense and only drank imported wine, well those that could afford to regurgitate, drank it.

Are you talking about the vomitoriums? Because they were exits, not actually rooms to make yourself get sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

David O'Leary back in to bring back the glory days.

Yeah right, he was the clown that started this particular ball rolling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Yeah right, he was the clown that started this particular ball rolling

No he wasn't, Peter Ridsdale was. O'Leary asked for the players, but Ridsdale didn't have to say yes and sign the cheques. Or more precisely, sign the crazy lease type agreements that meant the club didn't even own the players but still spent a fortune on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Zico

The state of Leeds Utd should send a shiver up the spine of every fan of a currently major team. Maybe only Arsenal and Utd aren't at imminent risk of it happening to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Christ, even poor Old Big 'Ead lasted 44 days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The FAPP test?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

We will be back. Our squad is good and a lot of that is down to Celino. Im not and never have been his biggest fan but there are certain things he is doing well. Picking a good couch is not one of them so far.
    Rebuilding the club is.
    we where worse under previous regimes and I do think we will make a push for the playoffs. Watch this space

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Aenaes wrote: »
    Are you talking about the vomitoriums? Because they were exits, not actually rooms to make yourself get sick.

I'm extremely disappointed if that's true, a real epiphany. I always thought they had vomit rooms.

As Dunphy would say 'The lunatics are running the asylum baby'

We will be back. Our squad is good and a lot of that is down to Celino. Im not and never have been his biggest fan but there are certain things he is doing well. Picking a good couch is not one of them so far.
    Rebuilding the club is.
    we where worse under previous regimes and I do think we will make a push for the playoffs. Watch this space

So as well as been an idiotic dictator, he cant even pick anything good to sit on? Ah Jayzzzzzzzus.

Does this looney policy where you are sacked if you happen to be born on the 17th extend to tea ladies and Groundsmen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Award-winning puns today on Football Weekly:

"Everything from managers throwing away leads to Leeds throwing away managers".

Advertisement