Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scarefest @ Fitzpatrick's

Options
  • 25-10-2014 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Nothing to do with this place but I took the kids out today. It's just class. And it's free. Its better than some of the pay-in stuff i've been to before! Highly reccomend for anyone with kids! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I agree. I was there yesterday with the kids and they loved it. I played it safe and went during the day - I understand it's a bit scarier when it's dark with staff members dressing up, posing as dummies and frightening the bejaysus out of everyone.:eek:

If you're interested in eating make sure you book though. It is mad busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Mrs moon shadow and Jnr went today at 2.30 even then there was a lot of people, hats off to fitzpatricks for making an effort and not a cent needed unless you dine of course, highly recommended .

Advertisement