Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odds on lotto win in paddy powers

Options
  • 25-10-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I done the lotto in my local bookies today 3numbers main 3e anyone know what I'm looking at for my winnings????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

from 6 numbers returns incl €3 stake would be €1728
    from 7 numbers returns incl €3 stake would be €903

congrats on your win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CeeceeVerona

lycan238 wrote: »

congrats on your win.

Omg really??? It really couldn't of happened at a better time for me and my girls.thanks

yes the odds i used 575/1 and 300/1 were taken off their online site. I assume the odds in the shop are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CeeceeVerona

yes the odds i used 575/1 and 300/1 were taken off their online site. I assume the odds in the shop are the same.

I hope so thank you fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

These figures are correct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Well done.
    I know it's after the event but for anyone interested, Betfred are best priced
    625/1 for 3 from 6 numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 doyler55

congrats on your win.

I got 3 numbers on the lotto the other day and only got back €5 how do you do it in the bookies? Can you just bet on 3 number or do you pick the 6 and if 3 come out you win big?

doyler55 wrote: »
    I got 3 numbers on the lotto the other day and only got back €5 how do you do it in the bookies? Can you just bet on 3 number or do you pick the 6 and if 3 come out you win big?

Hi you can place a bet on 1,2,3,4 or 5 numbers. The more numbers you choose the higher the odds. If you pick 3 numbers all 3 must come out for your bet to win.

There is a separate coupon for the Irish lotto which is split into two halves. The left does not include the bonus number whereas the right side includes the bonus number. (not sure of PP lotto coupon so have described the Boyleports version as its the one I use).

Hope that answers your questions.

Hi you can place a bet on 1,2,3,4 or 5 numbers. The more numbers you choose the higher the odds. If you pick 3 numbers all 3 must come out for your bet to win.

There is a separate coupon for the Irish lotto which is split into two halves. The left does not include the bonus number whereas the right side includes the bonus number. (not sure of PP lotto coupon so have described the Boyleports version as its the one I use).

Hope that answers your questions.

Hi went to boylesports today some guy showed me how to do it 1500/1 on 3 numbers in the euro millions put €7.40 on it all the change in my pocket 1-10-22 around 10k I wou get back dream come true for me. Beginners look lol

doyler55 wrote: »
    Hi went to boylesports today some guy showed me how to do it 1500/1 on 3 numbers in the euro millions put €7.40 on it all the change in my pocket 1-10-22 around 10k I wou get back dream come true for me. Beginners look lol

No win for you tonight anyway. yeah 1500/1 for 3 numbers. I usually put 50c on it. Far more winnings that if I done it through a local agent (shop).

• Advertisement

No win for you tonight anyway. yeah 1500/1 for 3 numbers. I usually put 50c on it. Far more winnings that if I done it through a local agent (shop).

Thanks for that I didn't want to check me numbers till in the morning I was thinking of all the things I could spend my money on Lol. Better luck next time

Advertisement