Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anything to do about unfinished tattoo

Options
  • 26-10-2014 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi I got a tattoo done 3 years ago by a tattoo artist, now he done the outline and next day said he would do the colouring I paid in full BTW, have been on to him the last 3 years to finish it and every time avoids me whenever he says OK appointment is etc I show up he hides doesn't answer and anytime I ring he says sorry or avoids me . Its a pity but I just want it finished

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,973 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Hi I got a tattoo done 3 years ago by a tattoo artist, now he done the outline and next day said he would do the colouring I paid in full BTW, have been on to him the last 3 years to finish it and every time avoids me whenever he says OK appointment is etc I show up he hides doesn't answer and anytime I ring he says sorry or avoids me . Its a pity but I just want it finished

Cut your losses, learn the lesson to never pay upfront, and find a reputable artist that can finish the tattoo to your satisfaction.

Blunt but true unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I'd be looking for my money back.

Where/who was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

TBH, the artists sounds like they don't want to finish the tattoo for whatever reason or was just looking to make a quick buck, and that's really bad form for them to be ignoring you. Like said above I'd cut my losses and go to someone else. I wouldn't want someone tattooing me because they're forced into it or because they don't want to do it.

Advertisement