Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share your study tips/method

• 26-10-2014 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Ok so I really don't know if this has been done to death here or not but if it is feel free to tell me and I'll remove this.

I (and others I'm sure) would like to hear your study methods or tips that you would give to students currently in 5th year or Leaving Cert..
    Just looking for inspiration Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

Seanf999 wrote: »
    Ok so I really don't know if this has been done to death here or not but if it is feel free to tell me and I'll remove this.

I (and others I'm sure) would like to hear your study methods or tips that you would give to students currently in 5th year or Leaving Cert..
    Just looking for inspiration Cheers!

This has been answered already check this.
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/92644014
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/92600575

Or just search"fifth year study" on the search bar. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I just keep repeating.

Have to learn the diagram of something? Good, draw and lable it 10 times!

Learning new vocabulary for irish? Good, say and write it 100 times!

Stuck on a maths chapter? Keep doing the questions over and over.

Rinse and repeat... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

I find going back to things after a while is the best for me.
    For example, I'll learn a Sraith Pictiur in 30 minutes. Then I'll go do maths for 30 months and come back and try to repeat the SP without looking back over it. And in a week, come back to it again. And if you can remember it without looking back, you've learnt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

For example, I'll learn a Sraith Pictiur in 30 minutes. Then I'll go do maths for 30 months and come back and try to repeat the SP without looking back over it. And in a week, come back to it again. And if you can remember it without looking back, you've learnt it.

30 months might be a bit too long :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

You must have some memory to remember a SP answer after that long :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement