Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous book re: life, philosophy, spirituality - what's it called?

Options
  • 26-10-2014 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi folks. I remember several years ago reading about some book, the author of which was uncertain. American I think, or at least it was published there, in the 20th century I think. It is read and seems to be relatively popular worldwide. Has been translated into many languages as far as I know. It is to do with life, philosophy, and I think, spirituality in general. I've searched for it online before asking but can't find it, which is no surprise as I don't even recall what its called!

Does anyone have any ideas? I think some foundation or something has grown up around it - at least on the publishing side of it or something? Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about? If you do, have you ever read it? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 l19861986

is it about the laws of attraction? if so, its "the Secret" by Rhonda Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sonya7

l19861986 wrote: »
    is it about the laws of attraction? if so, its "the Secret" by Rhonda Byrne

Thanks but no, not about the Law of Attraction (which actually I had to google - had never heard about the "Law of Attraction") No, this book was author unknown afaik, ahhh, it's on the tip of my tongue but can't get it! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sonya7

Found it! Phew. It's called the Urantia Book, also known as The Urantia Papers, and the "The Fifth Epochal Revelation" (that's a mouthful) Has anyone ever heard of it or read it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book

Advertisement