Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Name This iPad Game???

• 26-10-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

I was walking by CompuB in Dundrum yesterday and they had an iPad Air 2 in the window running a demo reel to show its capabilities. One of the snippets was a game. It looked amazing but I've no idea what it is.

It looked like FEZ - a 3D platform manipulating world. Any ideas? I know there's thousands and thousands of games in the App Store but if it was on the demo vid, I'm guessing it's pretty well known?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Monument Valley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

Zen Garden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Definitely monument valley.

Gorgeous game that everyone should buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

Definitely monument valley.

Gorgeous game that everyone should buy.

Must check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Monument Valley, that's the one, cheers!! It looks amazing! What's the verdict? I've heard it's quite short.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

It's short but it's pretty much all relative. It's like what €4 and you get 60-90 minutes of a good puzzler, well designed and looks stunning. You'd easily pay €10-11 to have the same amount of enjoyment in a cinema.

Monument valley is the same kin as journey on the play station, it's not as good but its a game everyone should play and it's sure as hell a lot more diverse than the latest dude bro shoot 'em up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Another good puzzler is The Room. Addicted to it at the moment...

Advertisement