Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightweight stroller recommendations please.

Options
  • 26-10-2014 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

I'm just looking for recommendations for a lightweight stroller that will fold up compactly. My pushchair at the moment will just about fit in my car but if I have any other passengers or shopping, it's a bit of a tight squeeze. I'm looking for a stroller that I can keep in the boot of my car for when I'm out and about. I'd love if it had a good raincover and canopy too.

Many thanks for any suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Sweet Rose wrote: »
    I'm just looking for recommendations for a lightweight stroller that will fold up compactly. My pushchair at the moment will just about fit in my car but if I have any other passengers or shopping, it's a bit of a tight squeeze. I'm looking for a stroller that I can keep in the boot of my car for when I'm out and about. I'd love if it had a good raincover and canopy too.

Many thanks for any suggestions :)

I have a maclaren quest, it's not as sturdy as my bugaboo but its grand for nipping into shops! IMHO it's the best in its category. My OH hates it though

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am not a fan of strollers but The Petit Zia is the best of them. We have one in case the grandparent want to take 1 baby for a walk.
    If your budget is bigger the Baby Jogger buggies are really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Yep I used to be a maclaren fan but then got the baby jogger city mini. It's awesome. They also have the baby jogger city lite which is even smaller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sweet Rose

Does anyone know have the Zeta Vooom? I just checked Amazon there and I could get it delivered for €90 at the minute. The reviews look really good and it looks quite compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

We had the same issue with ours, was big and took up a lot of space, plus it was annoying getting it to the car. We bought this Quinny zapp xtra and just leave it in the car. Just make sure to get the 2014 edition as the 2013 is 2 parts that need taking apart to fold whereas the 2014 edition folds without taking anything apart.

It's fairly basic and not the smoothest ride if you are not on a flat surface but it's handy for occasional use when out and about in the city.

• Advertisement
Advertisement