Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandon Square - new development in Dublin 15

Options
  • 26-10-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Whats your opinion on these: http://www.daft.ie/sales/brandon-square-blanchardstown-dublin/616726/

The are new build in Waterville, Dublin 15. They were selling for 302-308 for the 3bed terraced.

Just wondering what you think about the price, location, commute, etc. They look lovely and quality build.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

The price i would say is a little high. But i guess you always pay extra for a new build. Have you driven around the area ? Second hand 3 bed semis houses in dublin 15 in settled areas can be bought from 170 + . Just another option . Also is house freehold or lease hold ? I.e. are there management fees ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Waterville is ten years old now and a great location. The different clusters have separate management companies and are thus in diffw states of repair. The resident owners v rented units ratio makes a big difference.

These three bed houses look great, lots of storage and energy saving devices plus two parking spaces per house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭uli84

They were way cheaper when I was enquiring April this year but i guess thats no shock to anyone;) id say slightly overpriced now, good thing is mngt fee includes bins i believe

uli84 wrote: »
    They were way cheaper when I was enquiring April this year but i guess thats no shock to anyone;)

They're at 2004 levels now, need another 200k to meet 2007 prices in Waterville

athtrasna wrote: »
    They're at 2004 levels now, need another 200k to meet 2007 prices in Waterville

Did any sell in 2007 is the real question.

Think better value in more established areas.

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/results?localities=1456&region=1456&type=38&minbeds=3&sort=price&direction=asc

• Advertisement

Did any sell in 2007 is the real question.

Think better value in more established areas.

A handful did, I live in one of the older clusters and could not believe 3 bed duplexes were selling at 515k. We had some meetings in the show apartments and there was nothing in them to justify the extra money

athtrasna wrote: »
    A handful did, I live in one of the older clusters and could not believe 3 bed duplexes were selling at 515k. We had some meetings in the show apartments and there was nothing in them to justify the extra money

You should have sold

Advertisement