Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Xbox 360 Remaster !!! €3.74 Xbox 360

Options
  • 26-10-2014 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Seen this over on HUKD this over there

This is the New HD GTA: San Andreas on XBox 360, just released today made specifically for the 360. This isnot the original XBox Version but the new HD Version with updated Graphics.

This version has

""GTA: San Andreas on the Xbox Marketplace will be available again for purchase beginning October 26th, 2014, through Games on Demand. This version features 720p resolution, enhanced draw distance, and Achievement support."

Link to buying it

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408b8?noSplash=1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

wow surprised by a sunday release date and that price!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got to be a mistake at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got to be a mistake at that price.

It is a Mistake so i would but i would buy it now if you can !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

It is a Mistake so i would but i would buy it now if you can !!!

Bought, thanks for posting. Going to pick up a few cans while its downloading. Loved this game back in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ha I still have my guide for it from back in the day , might actually use it to get that nostalgia vibe going :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,547 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Bought SA on Steam last year and played through for nostalgia. Despite being buggy as hell, it was still great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

bought it as well. had to be done at that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Downloading it now but won't be able to play until Tuesday. Really looking forward to comparing it to GTAV in size to see the difference.

Also maxing out the bicycle skill and seeing how long it takes the National Guard to put you down. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Downloading it now but won't be able to play until Tuesday. Really looking forward to comparing it to GTAV in size to see the difference.

Also maxing out the bicycle skill and seeing how long it takes the National Guard to put you down. :D

I played the first 2 missions,its definitely janky compared to the newer games but the storytelling already has me hooked. hard to believe its been 10 years since I first played it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I played the first 2 missions,its definitely janky compared to the newer games but the storytelling already has me hooked. hard to believe its been 10 years since I first played it

I think the thing that will cause me the most trouble is the shootouts. I have gotten so used to being tactful and using cover that going back to "Shoot them before they shoot you!" might be difficult.

On the brightside going back to when holding the brake and handbrake together meant you could go from top speed to stopped in just a few feet should come in handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement